Server time: 2017-10-23, 15:24
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
MR.J

happy to be here

MR.J    0

Hey everyone I'm MR.J and I just want to say that I am really happy to be here.

I am looking forward to playing with you all. take care and good luck

Samaritan    350

Hello and welcome to the community, best of luck with your application. Get yourself involved on the forum as it's part of the fun. Make sure you read and re-read the rules.

:)

Owen    16

Any questions feel free to pm me or the staff. Also I welcome you to the community.

MR.J    0

cheers lads, I will be sure to post on the forums as I would like to get to know some people before I start playing.

Toska    0

Welcome to DayZRP!

I suggest you join one of the teamspeak rooms if you want to meet and get to know some people. Usually you run into very helpful people there, which will answer questions for you, if you have any.

Contacting one of the "orange guys" (Community Helpers) is also a good idea if you need more specific answers.

See you around and enjoy your time here!

~Fox

MR.J    0

Thanks Fox that is really helpful. I'm not the best at righting down what i want to say, so teamspeak will be very useful to me.

Leonidas    0

Really Read those rules, nice and slowly and take at least two to three hours to prepare your answers and background information for the app! Best of luck to you.

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

Yes MR.J nice to meet you mate, if you need any help PM Alud he will sort you out

MR.J    0

cheers Leonidas, but iv already been accepted for whitelisting anything else I have to do is just protocol and to be honest my pleasure.

Thanks Ketamine for the info. Thanks to everyone who took the time to welcome me. I really hope I will be allowed to join your community.

MR.J    0

Thanks to all again who have took the time to welcome me, You've all made me feel really welcome here I really do mean it, Thank you.