Server time: 2017-08-23, 02:38

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pandi

Removed from staff

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

So the community are probably wondering where my Moderator position has gone, so I'm going to answer that for you.

Joined staff in January/February, got accused of sharing staff information outside of staff, loose staff, gg welcome to the club.

Lelel.gif

Guest neom   
Guest neom

you were a good staff member and no matter what was said we all know the truth mate, you did the community proud

GG

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

You always worked hard while being a staff member.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

meanwhile there's GM's and admins giving out logs to their clan, spawning in vehicles for their friends, gg.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

meanwhile there's GM's and admins giving out logs to their clan, spawning in vehicles for their friends, gg.

I know right, makes much sense.

You got accused? I remember asking you about how much warning points people have and you told me that you are not allowed to say it. If I had proof I could get 3 members of staff removed right now.

Pandi.

You did an amazing job when you were staff and to me shouldn't have been removed.

You will always be one of the best, but still welcome to the club of members.

ENJOY!

(Joining the club #ShotsFired)

Guest neom   
Guest neom

You got accused? I remember asking you about how much warning points people have and you told me that you are not allowed to say it. If I had proof I could get 3 members of staff removed right now.

I would send that to rolle now jon, I will also be doing the same

Tomeran    3

I dont know much about this particular case, but...

...im most curious on what kind of evidence you have for this.

Its clear there's a fair few angry people in this thread, especielly since most of you are all clan-mates, but lets please not let the accussations rain wild.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

pew pew

TAKE COVER FELLAS

got accused of sharing staff information outside of staff, loose staff

Do whoever made this decision realise that the act of sharing "information" happens everywhere, all the time? I won't speak for others (god knows what kind of trouble I would get people in) but I am more than willing to admit that yes, I shared skype logs, and yes, I shared what was going on inside staff. Not in a capacity as to harm staff in any way, but because I was talking to friends, and wanted their input (or laugh together at something silly).

In that way, I have shared arguments made and ideas suggested within staff. Why is that such a problem? Are they supposed to be secrets? If the subject comes up in a public thread, can I not make references to things I know from within staff?

Regardless of the answers to these questions, there's a simple fact: I did it, others did it. It is not spoken of but it is known. It seems to me that this was used as an excuse to demote Pandi, rather than looking at actual reasons to demote him (for example, inactivity).

Not sure what anyone is supposed to do with the above information, but now you know. ;)

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

all hens rise

001_boerderij-image-1331920.jpeg

HENS UNITE

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

all hens rise

pew pew

TAKE COVER FELLAS

giphy.gif

Guest neom   
Guest neom

I dont know much about this particular case, but...

...im most curious on what kind of evidence you have for this.

Its clear there's a fair few angry people in this thread, especielly since most of you are all clan-mates, but lets please not let the accussations rain wild.

the prof will be sent to rolle and rolle alone, as I find it extremely hard to trust this staff team

Grihm    16

Is this perhaps not something best taken care of on TS with other staffmembers? Already on page 1, there is accusations towards staff and how they work, and that feels a bit out of topic.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

pew pew

TAKE COVER FELLAS

AWP down mid, smoke long!

you had a good run man

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

Got a visual on the henboy to the north, over.

9413860d735fe892baae48e427e34.jpg

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

-text-

-wisewords-

100% correct man, I agree with you. I got demoted just because a few staff members don't like me, no other way of saying it.