Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:27

Sign in to follow this  
koztax

My last words before i close the door.

koztax    0

OOC: So yeah, it came to the crucial point where i just can't stand it, the RP on this server or is bad or must keep finding the same people, this leading me to once i get approach i can predict what is going to happen. It always follows the same sequence; *HEY STOP OR SHOOT, DROP THIS AND THAT*, *GIVE ME YOUR STUFF*, NOW DIE OR BE LEFT TO DIE. I'm sick and tired of this, i may haven't been the most active rp'er, didn't wrote a history but the folks i have encountered didn't let me rp too, it is just banditry and robbery so with this final words i say goodbye to the good people that i had fun with.

IC: While burning the last cigaret from the pack, I lay the ground and stare at the night sky one more time. My trusty and sweet Mery, that never let me fail a shot lies clean and immaculate like the first day i got it. Carly, the Sassy Colt, there is no use to clean her, loaded and ready for a last show. I guess is time for me to leave, don't know where but i have to leave. Here signed in blood, Ricardo Costa.

*Cocking Sounds*, ... Goodbye Mery, Goodbye Carly, Goodbye friends... , *Gunshot*.

Roofcake    1

I've never met you, or seen you on the forums before, but I had some great RP today with people.

Just a few bad experiences doesnt represent the server..

But whatever, bye.

It's sad to see you feel this way.

I have had some great rp! You must have just met the wrong people :(

Mattbro    0

But whatever, bye.

Mental for admin

But whatever, bye.

Mental for admin

Kek/10

Samaritan    251

Good RP is out there, you have just had a few bad experiences. You are still fairly new and if you haven't been very active (like you say you weren't) then get more active and it will come. Making a decision like this in such a short space of time isn't a great idea.

Take a break and come back with a new character. If you leave you are missing out on one of the best RP communities there is. Have a think before you make a final decision.

If not I wish you luck elsewhere.

You're just having a run of bad luck. You'll find good RP, trust me.

I should also say, there is RP in banditry too. At some times, the best RP. In an apocalypse, not everyone here is going to hand you a gun and a flower and ride off in the sunset with you, it is a zombie apocalypse after all.

Try going in less hostile areas like airfields and major cities, maybe stick around TP or major camps. I'd just take a break first because after a long day of being robbed, you need one, trust me.

Just take a break, come back in a week, and try again. You won't be disappointed.

koztax    0

Maybe going to give it anoter chance and build up another character, ideas is not what's missing xD. Let's see how it goes.