Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:12

Sign in to follow this  
Caeldon

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Caeldon    1

iqrz6SA.jpg

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is a first-person story-driven mystery game focused on exploration and discovery. As occult-minded private detective Paul Prospero communicate with the dead to discover the fate of a missing boy and the mystery behind a dark ancient force lurking in Red Creek Valley.

This game recently came out on steam and I just finished it, It's fairly short (approximately 4 hours), the graphics are truly amazing and you gotta remember this is a indie game which graphics way nicer than some Triple A titles I've seen, the story itself isn't half bad either. Here are some screenshots of the game I took to show you how beautiful it is (The screenshots really do not do it justice, you must experience it for yourself to see what I mean or check out a gameplay video if you are not interested in purchasing the game). The gameplay is mostly atmospheric with some puzzle and mystery elements that you must overcome on your own as the game offers no assistance on what you must do but it just makes it that much more rewarding when you work it out yourself.

4K Resolution Screenshot Album

w0TEufJ.jpg

cPnnA7G.jpg

Tamaster92    14

Got this yesterday and played about 10 minutes.

It looks stunning and the gameplay looks really intriguing and fun.

Thumbs up from me!

Caeldon    1

I've added a link to 4K screenshots in my first post that I found on Reddit if anyone is just interested in some eyecandy.

Tamaster92    14

Streamed a couple of hours of it today.

I'm loving it, it isn't what I expected after the start though, it gets... Interesting

Whitefur    4

I have really wanted to play this game. Watched all PR release trailers and thought it was kool.