Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:52

Hallo, have some sardines, just two years out of date!

Guest Innocent Bystander

Guest Innocent Bystander

Howdy everybody!

Brand new and ready to start, I heard there was a distinct lack of eccentric nomadic hatchet hobos on this server and so I provide. Enjoy some fresh meat and don't be alarmed if you find some disheveled fellow ambling through the woods talking to his hatchet. Completely harmless.

I love some good roleplay, first time really doing it when it involves a microphone. Pretty harmless in DayZ, I rely on my hatchet only. I usually play bait, distractions and field medic; hording medical supplies and often losing them just as quickly. Suppose I'll lay it out there now that I'm female and thus don't be confused when you come across a bearded man with a particularly too high-pitched voice. :)

See you in-game.

• Emerald

Be careful where you store your medicinal products, stranger, especially if you plan on trading them. The Injected aren't too welcoming to competition.

[[Welcome to the group :D. Every female player on the server I think does a small victory dance when a new one comes to town. At this rate Jamie is going to have to work on debugging the female skins for the RP Mod!]]

• MVP

Be careful where you store your medicinal products, stranger, especially if you plan on trading them. The Injected aren't too welcoming to competition.

[[Welcome to the group :D. Every female player on the server I think does a small victory dance when a new one comes to town. At this rate Jamie is going to have to work on debugging the female skins for the RP Mod!]]

Spotter's quote reminded me of this. Been watching it recently and it stuck with me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWbAB24CH1OQINpb6W2neksdeNeQxP0C3iSE1TcdQApax27a7D

Hope to see you around Chernarus, gimme a poke if you ever need a hand from a fellow medic. :)

Edit: Maybe that came across as too threatening! Sorry. Happy to see a new face and look forward to seeing you out there.

I will now add more smiley faces to make this less awkward :D :D :D :D

Guest Innocent Bystander

Oh my. Well, threateningly awkward greetings aside, you'll have little to fear from me. The last thing I'm here to do is trade. Don't worry, I spend more time wandering through the wilderness talking to myself than anything else. Just gonna be the local server eccentric.