Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:41

Sign in to follow this  
mematrix

Can't find passphrase

Question

mematrix    0

I've been looking for it and I can't find it probably because of my dyslexia, I even tried copying it all and putting into google translate and listening to it and didn't find anything. My question is, is there some kind of test I can take on the rules instead of trying to find the passphrase.

13 answers to this question

Rick    19

read it out loud and clearly, you should notice it stand out. Nobody can help you sadly. If you cant get it, take a small break and try again. if you have dyslexia staff might make an exception, but you would have to PM an admin directly.

King1510    0

Its quite easy once you do see it, most people get it when they read it allowed and word by word, took me a little while.

mematrix    0

read it out loud and clearly, you should notice it stand out. Nobody can help you sadly. If you cant get it, take a small break and try again. if you have dyslexia staff might make an exception, but you would have to PM an admin directly.

cant you tell me how its hidden ex) FROG in the text it's French Race Officer Guy

Or if its a skip code

Or an anagram

Or using numbers as letters

Or different languages

Like Rick said, it's against the rules to help you. If you read it out loud to yourself, it is completely noticeable and you will slap yourself for not seeing it before. Good luck!

Ark    198

just read everything word for word and out loud if you have to and you will find it.

If you read it OUT LOUD to yourself, there is literally no way you will miss it, its impossible.

Read it out loud to yourself, you'll find it! Nothing else we can do to help you, sorry. Good luck!

Solving

Ark    198

just keep reading it is all I can say take everyone's advice and put it all together and you cant miss it. we are not allowed to tell you what to look for as its against the rules but even if it wasn't every passphrase is different for each player. just make sure you read EVERYTHING.

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

Pass is B-175lyfe

Take your time don't rush it read VERY carefully and read aloud, then It'll be easy to spot.