Server time: 2017-10-21, 06:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Mick

Red Back One Media thread

Abrun4    0

Great media thread Mick ! I love it. Let keep this thread updated!

Owen    14

ArmA2OA2014-09-2521-30-45-95_zps50a0e07f.jpg

Love this picture. Has such good atmosphere to it.

Lil_Beefy    0

Today, RBO helped out some civilians. Later on that day, the same civilians returned to our home and declared hostilities. With pleasure, I announce another RBO victory and I also announce our MVP for today, Luna Stitch.

Luna ended up killing 3 people with ONLY her eyes.

WbQTJg0.jpg

youtherealmvp.jpg

Phatal    50

Sorry, it appears I had my facts wrong. Apologies for anyone who took offense to my post. Nice firefight. Hope everyone had fun.

Lil_Beefy    0

*cough cough* Didn't really help us since it was you who stole our Kamaz in the first place *Cough cough* Also, not really a victory since 3 of us escaped with the superior items and the Kamaz...

Sorry Lilia, but you've got the story all wrong. I'd gladly explain it in TS if you want to jump on and discuss it ;)

Cjbustuup    1

*cough cough* Didn't really help us since it was you who stole our Kamaz in the first place *Cough cough* Also, not really a victory since 3 of us escaped with the superior items and the Kamaz...

lol wrong as hell

Yuval    2

Good to see gear matters most for you.

Dougie    23

Well now everyone knows what matters most to you....

Cjbustuup    1

-snip-

Good effort my apprentice.

Soon you will be accepted into my club.

Yes master Sung

You were not going to take the Kamaz, we gave it to you, drove it out for you.

Anyone wanting to know what happened can refer to my report on one of your group for these events and what followed. (still waiting on POV's)

Good luck elsewhere with your baiting :)

kyoto    4

You were not going to take the Kamaz, we gave it to you, drove it out for you.

Anyone wanting to know what happened can refer to my report on one of your group for these events and what followed. (still waiting on POV's)

Good luck elsewhere with your baiting :)

Just like to clarify he isn't in our group and the majority of the people there werent either. So please dont think that thanks

SweetJoe    390

Its all good scarecrow. The full details of what happened are in the report. I wrote a novel detailing the event. We wont fight back and forth with anyone over anything. We play this game for the fun times and the good stories. Ie the roleplay. I hope our two groups can develop good relations in the future.

Mick    8

"Making progress"

ZJ2Q3ka.jpg

"Making progress v2"

H1DzWOw.jpg

"Ben Roberts in shock"

tlP2fdR.jpg

"Sergej looking at his watch tower"

n1KdU5X.jpg

Lil_Beefy    0

Great pictures Mick.

I'm guessing my self portrait when I was in the tractor didn't end out too well since I was losing connection.

Mick    8

Great pictures Mick.

I'm guessing my self portrait when I was in the tractor didn't end out too well since I was losing connection.

Yeah... as I made it you poof'd xD