Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:23

Sandtrovs ban appeal

Guest Nykke

I am posting this ban appeal on the behalf of Sandtorv, as he cannot acces the forum.

Hello! I am sorry for harrasing you, Livs. I asure you if I get unbanned it will not happen again, to you or anyone else in the community. I hope, I can play on the Dayzrp servers once again.

The reson for my ban:

I was merly trying to be funny, hoping that the admins would take it as a good sport. Clearly I went too far, and Im sorry. I do how ever, belive that a permban for this is a bit extreme.

Again, I am really sorry.

- Sandtorv

Posting for sandtrov again.

I (Sandtorv) did no such thing. There was a lot of people raging over bans. Could be anyone of them? I asure you I would never do such a thing.

You failed to mention the PM's you also sent Livs..

7. RESPECT

7.1 Racism is not tolerated on this server. That includes name calling and racist usernames in game and on the forums. Only one warning will be given, breaking this rule again will result in a permanent ban.

7.2 Disrespecting other players in the shoutbox or in the forums will not be tolerated and will be punished by a temporary or permanent ban.

7.3 Linking to competing websites and servers, spamming the forums or the shoutbox, creating alt accounts on the forums can result in different punishments, up to permanent ban for all your accounts and an IP range block.

You failed to mention the PM's you also sent Livs..

7. RESPECT

7.1 Racism is not tolerated on this server. That includes name calling and racist usernames in game and on the forums. Only one warning will be given, breaking this rule again will result in a permanent ban.

7.2 Disrespecting other players in the shoutbox or in the forums will not be tolerated and will be punished by a temporary or permanent ban.

7.3 Linking to competing websites and servers, spamming the forums or the shoutbox, creating alt accounts on the forums can result in different punishments, up to permanent ban for all your accounts and an IP range block.

Still posting for sandtrov

I was just teasing, Livs. I sent her some odd / funny PMS. She never told me directly to stop, so I thought she was in to it too. If she'd told me to stop, I would. The perm ban was kinda a shock to me.

Still posting for sandtrov.

never intended to harras or disturb

Im sorry, But I cannot read your minds. If you wanted me to stop say stop rather than just perm banning me. I never sent any threats.. I sent poems.. lol

If you were sexually harassing your boss at work, would you expect to get fired? The question was rhetorical. I understand that everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone deserves a second chance.

You went too far.

Still posting for sandtrov.

It was not my intention to harras, I was merly trying to be funny.

Not my place to post, but sending other users messages of harassment, regardless of gender or creed is taking it too far. Hell, its could even become a matter for forces greater than our community admins.

Still posting for sandtrov

I don't remember all I said, but I think my ban has been long enough. And I'll just leave Livs and the other admins, players alone.

Again, I am very very sorry.