Server time: 2018-07-21, 17:51 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Jackfish

The robbery (Day 1)

Dear diary..

My name is Jake Fisher and im from a Dutch marine squad. Our group got overrun by bandits and they shot me in my chest. I think my body-armor saved me!

Today I woke up in a massgrave. I smell like shit and I dont feel good. I

started walking to Stary-Sobor where I saw some people standing in a red metal building. They said they where from B-17 and that they where friendly. They weren't.

They robbed me and a girl. Suddenly a Irish man started shooting them. he had a firefight with a man in a ghilly. I quickly took my ump45-SD from the floor and killed the man in the ghilly. But I was to late... He killed the girl.

Luckly I survived. Im now sitting in my tent just outside Stary. Im gonna take some rest. See you tomorrow diary!

-End of day 1

You killed the scrub lords of B-17 try meeting the rest of B-17.

Im gonna watch out for B-17 from now on!

You got away lightly! ;)

No wonder you survived, Murdercool is shit at firefights! Look he can't even kill a zombie!

:troll:

No wonder you survived, Murdercool is shit at firefights! Look he can't even kill a zombie!

Eh mate! ;) :troll:

cant even Kill a civ with a shotty...

You killed the scrub lords of B-17 try meeting the rest of B-17.

Guest Phalix

lol was fun at the red barn <3

#Reedgot2donks

Guest Vittoria

Eh mate! ;) :troll:

Oh yeah, this is the firefight where i shot the shit out of your legs and you died

Guest Phalix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUKrI1DRfJU

Hope B-17 Don't mind me having a word with them about their robbing.

Dat accent!

i would do something like

"i know, it's so bad, it's like aids"

but i play female because my accent is even worse than lukes

soooo

10/10

Yo go and take them all out Dutchy! Joel Zaliensky will make you a honorable citizen of Chernogorsk if you deal with this B-17 plague!

Day 2:

Dear diary..

Today I woke up with a horrible headache.

I felt sick and it wasnt possible for me to walk.

I heard some shooting in Stary and I took my binoculairs out and I checked the city.

The people were shooting zombies. So I was hiding in some trees.

I took some antibeotics for my headache. It helped, but when I took a look on my watch and I saw it was already 11 PM. Normally I would walk at midnight because it was way cooler outside. But today... Today was different. I still had that annoying headache so i decided to rest for the night. Now im laying im my little tent, making up for the night.

I hope my headache will be gone tomorrow.. So I can find some more ammo and food/drinks because im running low on them..

-End day 2

Sign in to follow this