Server time: 2017-08-24, 04:48

Sign in to follow this  

I shot someone by trying to kill zombies!

a couple minutes ago I tried to help a man on the NWAF. I tried to shoot zombies behind the man. Suddenly the man sprinted the other way and I exedently hit him. He started shooting at me. I ran to him keep saying: IM SORRY IM HELPING YOU NOW. But he killed me.

Just wanna say sorry to the man i shot my Accident.

He killed me now so he has alot of gear now!

(edit) Just wanna make clear it was not my meaning to hit him

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Jack, gotta start posting these in general discussion.

I can't beleive he killed you though? Thats pretty stupid?

Good for owning up! Shame on the guy who killed you when you said sorry and you were trying to help him. Not sure if you could report this but its good you owned up!

I think bc I hit him 1 time and he tought: Now i get kos rights. Lets kill him or something. Bc, after I hit him I killed 1 more zombie and started running to him trying to say that it wasnt my opjective to kill him!

Rick    19

I'd say it's kind of bad RP on his part, especially if you made it clear it was an accident, but in heat of the moment I can't completely blame the guy either. Good on you for admitting it though!

Owen    13

I think when he does read this, he may get why he was being shot by accident. Maybe he may comment here on the situation.

Zhunk    2

That's great that you opened this thread. But seriusly guys, you cant blame the guy that got shot in first place for killing TheJackFish.

If someone shot me, I would instantly turn around and shoot him. So let's stop acting all better and pointing fingers.

That's great that you opened this thread. But seriusly guys, you cant blame the guy that got shot in first place for killing TheJackFish.

If someone shot me, I would instantly turn around and shoot him. So let's stop acting all better and pointing fingers.

Well if he told me it was an accident I wouldn't have killed him but maybe the guy didn't hear him so....

I also get why he shot me first. but he shot 1 round on me. (he missed) I still DIDNT shoot him. I still ran to him keep screaming: IM SORRY IM HERE TO HELP YOU. his second mag hit me. and his last mag killed me :(

Pyrah    1

Maybe this was Fuzzy?

Fozzy just posted about Fuzzy killing someone who shot at him in Kingkongs report.

Guest Fuzzy   
Guest Fuzzy

This was me.

I understand you shot me at accident, We were in a firefight with B-17

I din't hear you shouting that you were sorry.

I thought you were B-17

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

He easily could have been in an active firefight. I dunno about you but if I was in a firefight and get shot, I'm gonna shoot back. It would be worse RP to sit around and wait for an apology/explanation than defending yourself.

Guest Fuzzy   
Guest Fuzzy

He easily could have been in an active firefight. I dunno about you but if I was in a firefight and get shot, I'm gonna shoot back. It would be worse RP to sit around and wait for an apology/explanation than defending yourself.

Indeed Grumby, I was in a firefight.

This was me.

I understand you shot me at accident, We were in a firefight with B-17

I din't hear you shouting that you were sorry.

I thought you were B-17

ok mate.

Have fun with the good gear I had haha

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

-stuffs-

You gotta understand that all i saw, was "shot guy by accident, said sorry mutliple times, got shot with 3 mags" I don't know what happened.

Ok people. Its all good again, talked to the guy who I shot in TS.

Thank you for all the suport and help.

bye bye!

Jack

You know, i'm sure we all have accidentally shot/killed a player, when all we were trying to do was shoot the zombie behind or in front of them. Sometimes, it's the person's fault for running in front of the gun the EXACT moment i shoot at a zombie. Though, i have never been killed for doing so. Usually, it all gets worked out over a blood bag and some looting.