Server time: 2018-09-23, 03:26

Sign in to follow this  
Yuval

Frame freezes

Any updates on this issue Yuval?

Yeah it's somewhat sorted, it's not as common right now but still happens sometimes

Yeah it's somewhat sorted, it's not as common right now but still happens sometimes

What did you do to fix it up? I know it's not totally fixed, so I don't see a reason to solve it, but what you tried we could take that info and help you out a bit more. :)

Origin.... was downloading. Not anymore.

Origin.... was downloading. Not anymore.

:P

Make sure all browsers and downloads are off/inactive. Could also go to Task Manager and shut down un-needed processes, maybe that'll help a bit more. When I had a really bad PC, that's what I did and it helped me somewhat.

Any updates on this issue Yuval?

Just going to say that this still happens, less but again, it's kind of unplayable when for 4 seconds your gave freezes, while being chased by zombies.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I'd like to know if it's just me or others

Lag like this happens to me from time to time.

As some have said, the teleporting symptom is usually to do with latency issues... However, frame lag clientside is also a common cause for this.

ARMA is funny in that in considers the client to always be right... Meaning, if the client tells the servers that it is in a certain place, the server will put you in that place for everyone else.

So when it comes to frame lag and you move slow as hell, you also aren't moving as fast on the server.

In most games, they have it the other way around and when you get frame lag, you'll get a sudden boost of speed afterwards so your client catches back up with the server.

But anyway, lag like this just happens. It's almost always some performance issue, be it graphical, logical, or your hardware throttling.

The reasons above are also why hackers use to be able to teleport around so easily. They didn't have to access server files to move themselves, they just moved themselves on their own client and the server didn't care.

Now-a-days though all the antihack has caught on and will kick you if you move too far too quickly.

FIXED! I went here and downloaded the latest battleeye dll. Went to the installation folder on steam, replaced the dll that was there and bingo - runs like a dream. I have racked everything up to ULTRA and it's smooth as you like.

Taken from DayZ Reddit forum. Source.

Once i get online i will.

You've gotten online, Yuval? Anything changed?

Not really, i still have freezes.

I've had this same exact problem the last time I played (like 4 or so days ago). Seems to happen either when I A. tab out to do something then tab back in or B. Stay in game for a long time. Doesn't happen within the first hour or so, but after a while of playing it starts back up. Tried changing video settings, closing uneeded shit, nothing. Only thing that helps is restarting my game entirely so I can have another hour of non-choppy gameplay :P

How has your FPS been in game lately Yuval?

Same old

Have you followed/tried the above solutions?

How are you doing?

Have you found a solution that works, has it stopped or are you still encountering this issue?

Still having the issue. Just mark it as solved

/solving upon request of OP.

its a shame that we couldn't find the answer to your problem, leaving it open so people can post if they know the answer.