Server time: 2017-08-17, 02:04

Sign in to follow this  
GriefSlicer

Broke my legs from changing clothes, can I kill myself and go back to my body?

Question

GriefSlicer    1

Hey I was just wondering if I was allowed to go back to my body after killing myself, because I changed my clothes and it glitched out and broke my legs.

7 answers to this question

Jm Von Cat    153

I would think not, it would almost certainly be Counted as NVFL.

Regarding your legs, changing clothes damages them slightly, your legs have a separate health to the rest of your body, they must have been badly damaged when you changed clothes resulting in them breaking.

GriefSlicer    1

I would think not, it would almost certainly be Counted as NVFL.

Regarding your legs, changing clothes damages them slightly, your legs have a separate health to the rest of your body, they must have been badly damaged when you changed clothes resulting in them breaking.

Alright well I guess I will just have to deal with it. I know it would effeminately break NLR, but it was worth asking just in case their is an exception out there.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Just poke a staff and explain to them what happened, if there's a glitch that affects you, poke them and ask.

GriefSlicer    1

Just poke a staff and explain to them what happened, if there's a glitch that affects you, poke them and ask.

I have just decided to RP out the situation and look for help at NWAF which is right near me

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

I have just decided to RP out the situation and look for help at NWAF which is right near me

Check zombies for morphine, especially doctor zombies.

I will mark this as solved then :)

A tip for future:

If you ever die to a glitch you can go back to your body with permission from a GM+. An easy & quick way to ask them is to hop into our Teamspeak and join the "waiting for staff help channel"

It looks like this:

551c5d73c2.png

GriefSlicer    1

I will mark this as solved then :)

A tip for future:

If you ever die to a glitch you can go back to your body with permission from a GM+. An easy & quick way to ask them is to hop into our Teamspeak and join the "waiting for staff help channel"

It looks like this:

551c5d73c2.png

I did, but shortly after joining that channel I got mauled by zombies :D