Server time: 2017-08-23, 23:29

Sign in to follow this  
Leonidas

Last whitelist coming up

Question

Leonidas    0

I have applied twice and was rejected and I only have one more attempt. I really thought after the second one I would have been accepted as I put a lot of time and energy into it. I am coming to you, the community for help, I have included my whitelist application and I am asking for feedback of where I am wrong. My rejection state said: "Incorrect KoS explanation. Kos explanation conflicts with the NLR rules." I made a couple of small corrections of what I think was where I went wrong, but now I am worried that there is something else wrong (Note I made very minor changes - such as cannot violate NLR for revenge). I read the rules, and I read what I wrote and to me they are the same, but I understand the feedback of practing players will be able to offer greater insight. Thank you!

-snip-

9 answers to this question

Andrew    0

It sounds all good too me except the part where you say "f I kill another player, they have KoS rights on me for up to two hours and visa versa". Because of the NLR rule that person does not gain kos rights which you did state. But if they are in a clan and that clan found out IC then yeah they have kos rights. Honestly, both sections sound good to me, if thats what you submitted idk why you would get denied.

Remove the Noooooooooooooo baiting, it looks bad, just make it simply "No".

Leonidas    0

Ok thank you both! I am making the changes as we speak. Ill wait for some more feed back before i proceed just to make sure. Once against cheers to you both!

Leonidas    0

Alright, I am getting ready to submit my application for the third time. I ask that if any admins (moderators, community helpers, etc.) see my post within 30 minutes please let me know if I am good to go, or if you have any suggestions. Thank you.

I submitted my last application. Please show this thread as solved. Thank you.

King1510    0

I am still waiting. I am 1 of 3 in line. I hope to see you out there and I keep you posted.

Give us a PM if it works out this time mate, hope to see you to brother :)