Server time: 2017-08-22, 22:38

Sign in to follow this  
Toorrik

And I'm done. o7

Toorrik    4

After having falsified quotes used against me helping to get me removed from staff, along with death threats being sent at me for a fucking hotdog gif and then every one of my friends being belittled by everyone else in the community for no reason, I will be leaving. My passion for this game and community is gone. I will now be concentrating on my job full time, Ill see you at LCS/World Championships in the future.

Despite the absolute toxicity of some of the community nowadays, I have absolutely loved every single moment of it and this past years will have been one of the best of my life despite everything that has happened... I have thoroughly enjoyed my year in staff, mistakes were made but it seems they cannot be looked past.

Thank you to everyone who was part of CDCR back in mid 2013. My first clan and first taste of leadership. RIP John the Bear.

Thank you to everyone that was part of DUTY v1-v3. You guys are the best roleplayers in this community and are the biggest friends anyone could ever ask for.

Thank you to everyone that was in Syndicate and SOBR with me. You guys made something small, great and will continue doing so.

Thank you to most staff members for being some of the best friends I have ever had. You guys are all fantastic to work with and even better to be friends with. Please stay in touch, Most of you already have my skype or steam.

Ill be sending private messages to certain people so not to litter this thread with tears and sentiment.

I love you all and goodbye.

sb2.gif

(P.S, I really quit because Frank friendly fired me in a firefight.) :D

Laurence Taylor    3

WELL FUCK. what the hell man:(

Sad to hear about your troubles here in the community, wish you luck in the future!

What will come of SOBR?

Will it be possible for someone to take over the leadership role?

Sad to see you go buddy, it seems some definitely had some vendetta against you. I hope one day you return altho I won't hold my breath. Good luck with everything you do.

Burgz    6

Sad to see you leave due to other people.

o7!

++And out of curiosity, what's your job? :P If you don't mind me asking!

Hamakaze    12

Bye Toorrik Hope you decide to return one day. o7

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

o7 man, take care!

Who is going to be around now you are going to shoot me with a CZ in the head and then the next day shoot me with a shotgun? :(

DinoB    20

Bye Toorrik, I'll make sure to send you a message on steam to annoy you every so often :troll:

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Cya pal. Still confused why I was banned from your stream though :S

I'll miss your dayum fione clan threads too...

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Bye Toorrikk! Even though we had some downfalls, I admired your work!

o7!!!

Toorrik    4

Sad to see you leave due to other people.

o7!

++And out of curiosity, what's your job? :P If you don't mind me asking!

A long time ago I streamed and actually made money from it. I intend to do that again and remake myself.

Thanks Vector, I don't care what vendetta people had against me. Its not the main reason for my departure however it hasn't helped. I will not be returning. Thank you for offering me a spot in your clan and I honestly wish I had taken it.

Rank 1 4 lyf

etSezrt.jpg

Who is going to be around now you are going to shoot me with a CZ in the head and then the next day shoot me with a shotgun? :(

anybody in CRA :troll:

But anyways OT: bye Toorrikk

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

o7 Toorrik you are a great community member and was a fantastic staff member! <3