Server time: 2017-08-18, 14:36

Sign in to follow this  
Elmo

Your favorite character

Elmo    899

Have you ever encountered a particularly good character in the DayZRP world? If so, please do tell me about them and why you found them funny/interesting/scary. The character doesn't have to be nice/friendly, just a well voiced/played character.

Personally, I don't have one yet but I've met a few interesting characters along the way :D

Mr Gingee    2

Uh his name was Rupert, I met him on a rooftop in Elektro. He appointed me as his like sidekick and then got really aggressive to the old sidekick. Long story short, The old sidekick didn't live to longer after that, Rupert didn't like him.

Elmo    899

Uh his name was Rupert, I met him on a rooftop in Elektro. He appointed me as his like sidekick and then got really aggressive to the old sidekick. Long story short, The old sidekick didn't live to longer after that, Rupert didn't like him.

You didn't turn schizophrenic and pretend Rupert did you? :D

Mr Gingee    2

Nah he was a real matey. He made me scream from the rooftops and stuff. I also helped him kill the old sidekick, so that was interesting.

Elmo    899

Nah he was a real matey. He made me scream from the rooftops and stuff. I also helped him kill the old sidekick, so that was interesting.

Killing people, a past time of mine :D Don't think I've killed much, if any yet :D

Rifleman    14

One of my many favourites of characters is Jmrem1's Character, Lt. Alexander Bardov.

A true testament to some of the best RP I have ever experienced between myself and one other person. Both our characters have a similar background and ideals, although from two completely separate ends of the world and political spectrum, the two have found common ground.

I sense that he will be a powerful friend to Robert, and will likely be involved in furthering my characters development, for better or worse only time will tell.

Japan    0

That uh, Alexis Naryshkin is really cool...I enjoy it every time I roleplay with myse.....Him..

kakan    0

Council Operative 69

such deep emotions.

nha m8

Council punchbag, RIP in piece

Samaritan    251

Willy 'Whiskey' Pete and Vincent V Lee