Server time: 2017-08-19, 22:34

Sign in to follow this  
Moxy

Poll 2 of 2: Which Map Additions Should We Keep? (multiple choice)

Choose Which Map Additions We Should Keep  

1303 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Which Map Additions We Should Keep

• [SM] Trade Post
    • [SSC] The Slew
    • [SSC] Chernogorsk Apartments
    • [SSC] Roof colonies
    • [SSC] Prud lake
    • [PCB] The Hotel
    • [PCB] Altar Castle
    • [PCB] The Mansion
    • [PCB] pobeda homestead
    • [MR] Stary Sobor
    • [MR] Military ladders at NEAF
    • [MR] Berezino Hospital Camp
    • [MR] New Balota
    • [Official DayZ] Wrecked Trains
    • [Official DayZ] North East Airfield Enhanced
    • [Official DayZ] Cherno Enhanced
    • [SSC] Life Among Us
    • [SSC] Camp Grounds
    • [SSC] Zelenogorsk Barns
    • [MR] Guglovo+

Moxy    19

LINK TO POLL 1/2

This is Poll 2 of 2 to account for what could not fit in the previous Poll. This will include ALL OTHER map possibilities purely to gauge interest and determine what the community likes the most of. The results will not determine the fate of the map additions directly, but will influence the decision of what is done with all of the map additions and help choose which future ones are accepted based on what the community likes.

As most of you have seen by now, all map additions have been removed for sake of increasing server performance. There is, unfortunately, a direct correlation between how much we add to the server and the FPS dropping. Therefore to try and increase the FPS as much as possible we will be trying to keep only the best of the additions we have to the server.

Voting On

Voting On In Other Thread 1/2

Big Thanks To Pat's Thread on Camp and Settlement Locations!

- Link To Thread

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

With Altar Castle coming back I think that TP will mostly stay abandoned, due to Altar being popular beforehand, and it is a camp that you can attack.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

With Altar Castle coming back I think that TP will mostly stay abandoned, due to Altar being popular beforehand, and it is a camp that you can attack.

If they remove the zombies, maybe. Remember it is probably Altar Ruins and not the same castle like 501st used to run.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

If they remove the zombies, maybe. Remember it is probably Altar Ruins and not the same castle like 501st used to run.

Still, it would be very popular. TP should be lowered down into tents, or made smaller. It does not make sense how the CTC got all of those materials to build the 'village' and did not get robbed whilst transporting all that.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

lower/remove zombie spawns in Altar hill then yes plez

Igi    4

I don't want to knock this off topic but why is there honestly so much hate for trade post?

I've had nothing but fantastic RP every single time I go there. Even aggressive people who want to rob the shit out of you have presented me with great RP. B-17 are one notable example that I remember.

Far better RP than I get at most places (other than maybe Homestead).

Granted, I'm probably going to be answered with "people use it to avoid PvP"... Shit happens. Oh boo hoo you couldn't get da phat loots because your prey was on their way to trade post.

This is a damn RP server and it's a place were people can RP.

That said, don't think I'm flaming TP haters... because I still fully support anyone who suggests opening up controlled settlements for trade. I'd much rather have it player controlled and have the ability for ORGANISED attacks to take place. The settlement rules are perfect for stopping bullshit hit and run "get the gear" maneuvers but still leave for enjoyable, well RPed assaults.

Heck, 'The Aerie' will have open merchant stands for people to use as they please and we hope to defend the place to the best of our ability should anyone wish to attack.

Shiro    118

What does everyone think about the results? Which would you cut?

Well you closed the poll, so there is not much to see

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Show results pls

Cherno

Stary

Balota

Prud

Altar

^ What I voted for ^

Tamaster92    14

aww i really liked the slew :(

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Don't know where it is/ever been there.

Unless it's at the T-intersection at the North of Balota/Cherno near a lame

Tamaster92    14

its the pond down on the coast with the flag and wrecked cars

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

I've only been there once :(

Phatal    46

I've only been there twice. Its a shame its going but I suppose the more that goes the less lag. Wasn't really used all that much anyway. soz tamaster dont hate me

Tamaster92    14

I've only been there twice. Its a shame its going but I suppose the more that goes the less lag. Wasn't really used all that much anyway. soz tamaster dont hate me

i hate you.

Also not everything with low vites will go, we will see which arent used the most and what would make most difference etc

Seeing as TP has loads of objects and is only open on weekends, maybe that should be one of the things that RIPs in pepperonis. Although I am a #FuckTP'er, the amount of objects in it is way to much. If theres limits to an amount of objects on PCB's and settlements, why do we allow TP to lag rediculously?

You can tell how much TP lags if you're like me and have a shitty setup. For example, if im getting 20-25 fps, I can walk into TP and never get above 10 fps.

Moxy    19

Seeing as TP has loads of objects and is only open on weekends, maybe that should be one of the things that RIPs in pepperonis. Although I am a #FuckTP'er, the amount of objects in it is way to much. If theres limits to an amount of objects on PCB's and settlements, why do we allow TP to lag rediculously?

You can tell how much TP lags if you're like me and have a shitty setup. For example, if im getting 20-25 fps, I can walk into TP and never get above 10 fps.

The size of TP has been reduced A LOT, will make a huge difference :)

The size of TP has been reduced A LOT, will make a huge difference :)

Oh alright, good to hear :)

Mush    2

Liking the idea of these 'map packs'. Nice additions too, good job :thumbsup:

It's a shame Prud wasn't added in.

Sign in to follow this