Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Lord Dreth

Trade Post

Question

Lord Dreth    0

Sooooo, I'm passed out from blood loss and infection directly on top of the tradepost (I think) and my friend is crawling around with a broken leg in pulkovo (I think it's right next to the trade post)

When is the trade post coming back so I can log in? I've got some good stuff to trade and I don't want to lose it.

12 answers to this question

Ano G    0

HAHAHA what if no ones at Trade post and Also you'll be waiting for a little while.

Lord Dreth    0

Then I will remain passed out in my bush until someone "finds" me, meaning I log on, hopefully wake up long enough to scream for help, and then immediately pass out.

I think I need antibiotics (impossible to find now) and if my blood starts regenerating then forget the bloodbag, i'll wait, I don't know my blood type after I died last time.

Moxy    19

The EARLIEST, and it could be longer, would be next weekend. No promises though, could be longer.

Moxy    19

I would not wait there for the TP to come back, I'd instead craft some bandages, find some anti-biotics and find your friend some morphine or perhaps Radio the Free Medics. They're in the business of healing those in need.

Answer: The trade post will be brought back after the hotfix is released. This time should be soon but is yet TBA.

Lord Dreth    0

Yeah we're already in the process of trying to radio them. Actually that's just my job. I literally have no blood left, and I've got a military outfit, my mercenary outfit, a punk rocker outfit, and the half ghillie suit that was released that would at least get me antibiotics and a transfusion. FREE MEDICS, IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE RESPOND. Cause I tried the radio chatter and nobody is around D:

Rick    19

your best bet is to poke one on TS when they're online as an in-character radio transmission

Moxy    19

Yeah we're already in the process of trying to radio them. Actually that's just my job. I literally have no blood left, and I've got a military outfit, my mercenary outfit, a punk rocker outfit, and the half ghillie suit that was released that would at least get me antibiotics and a transfusion. FREE MEDICS, IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE RESPOND. Cause I tried the radio chatter and nobody is around D:

No, poke them on TS and move to their open comms and do an IC radio call

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Just let yourself die.There's no point on waiting for the TP to come back.

Also the gear you have is easily re-obtainable.

Dayzrp got so much more to offer than the TP anyways ;)

Guest kipaja2   
Guest kipaja2

The Hosts organisation can also possibly help you if you ask them in TS