Server time: 2017-08-21, 14:12

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DYNAZTEE

Settlements

Guest DYNAZTEE   
Guest DYNAZTEE

Should there be more settlements ? Because there are none on server one and finding people and rping is rare now.

Guest Alexx   
Guest Alexx

Yea, I Agree Having Raven,Alter,Diesel Brought Alot more RP To the server, And Another reason why the should add a main settlement is because Raiding and being the defenders inside the settlement is very fun, I totally agree.

Andrew    0

Yea, I Agree Having Raven,Alter,Diesel Brought Alot more RP To the server, And Another reason why the should add a main settlement is because Raiding and being the defenders inside the settlement is very fun, I totally agree.

It isn't fun when people raid for no reason and when you get raided at least once a day. Back when Desal was around RP for me was defending, logging out, coming back the next day and running to neaf, defending and so on (I know the rules have changed but yeah). Settlements were good, people would always be around which was the major benefit.

Guest Alexx   
Guest Alexx

It isn't fun when people raid for no reason and when you get raided at least once a day. Back when Desal was around RP for me was defending, logging out, coming back the next day and running to neaf, defending and so on (I know the rules have changed but yeah). Settlements were good, people would always be around which was the major benefit.

Yea, I agree I wish that add diesel old one or maybe even haven.

Ano G    0

Haven would be great same location also above northeast

Ano G    0

Soon

Thanks BB <3

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Soon

ArmA2OA2014-09-2222-12-37-44_zps12d9c412.jpg

Looks sexy as fuck from what I can see looks dope good work bro

It was fun for me defending lol

Andrew    0

It was fun for me defending lol

Yeah it was awesome until civs started to get involved and shout where everyone was positioned haha. Even worse when al-takizh started then it was just nades and ksvk's. I'd rather that then how it is at the moment though I guess

Owen    13

I'd like to point out some player camps have been built from the new building system in the map. Some are very well presented and feel very nice. In the time being ask around and you may find a place like this. It is very nice to rp in a place which people ig have made.

Conor    243

there are none on server one and finding people and rping is rare now.

I do not have any trouble at all finding people to RP with.

Where abouts are you looking?

Laurence Taylor    3

Soon

ArmA2OA2014-09-2222-12-37-44_zps12d9c412.jpg

What's this moxy?