Server time: 2017-08-24, 03:16

Sign in to follow this  
bou00100

Introducing myself.

bou00100    0

Hello fellow members of DayzRP.

My name is Boudewijn. This may not seem like a name to you, but that is because I am Dutch, and we have weird names. Of course my in game name will be more pronounce-able to everyone.

English is not my native language, but I have been speaking english with friend for years now (we think it sounds better then dutch). I also have a microphone and teamspeak set up to be able to communicate and roleplay with all of you.

Now this is what I love, Roleplay. Playing D&D with friends, trying roleplay in other games and also acting IRL. Roleplay in the setting of DayZ sounded immediately very interesting to me, so I had a look around here. Amazed as I was at seeing how strong this community is, I really wanted to join in on the fun. So here I am.

Hope to see you in the wastelands!

Boudewijn (bou00100)

My name is Boudewijn. This may not seem like a name to you, but that is because I am Dutch, and we have weird names. Of course my in game name will be more pronounce-able to everyone.

Basically whenever I talk to someone in this community I haven't talked to yet, the first thing they ask is how they should pronounce my name, so I know your pain. Actually, scrap that. Any conversation I ever have with anyone is about my fucking name. :P

Alas, Rolle (the owner) refuses to change it...

I'm not really playing anymore but perhaps I'll see you around on the forums? It's a fun though perilous place.

Welcome buddy,

You'll have plenty of fun here both ingame and on the forums. There sre plenty of things to do, why not go take a look at some of the amazing writing some of the members have done ?

Here are go great ones from the top of my head. the Vigilante & Totally fucked up

this will also be an interesting read for you The Official Background

But anyway that's enough from me should you have any problems or questions feel free to PM a member of Staff

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Vector4CH

btw did anyone ever tell you how hot you are? like hubba hubba we got a looker over here boys

Matt    21

Hey man welcome to the community and good luck with your whitelist.

If you have any problems just pm me or any other member of staff that's what we are here for.