Server time: 2017-10-16, 21:57
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
GriefSlicer

What ever happened to most of the group camps?

Question

GriefSlicer    1

Back when I wasn't whitelisted I used to watch a lot of DayZRP. There used to be numerous group camps scattered everywhere, but now the map seems to be dry. Why is that the case?

18 answers to this question

Mental    0

Not dry, just different camps. There are currently no settlements but there are player made camps throughout the map.

GriefSlicer    1

No clans really want the responsibility of a settlement atm. Most people just go to PCB's if they want a base to RP. PCB's are currently out of the map, but they will be added back soon.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-poll-which-map-additions-should-we-keep-multiple-choice if you want updates on PCB's status

Yeah I was looking into PCB's last night, some of them really do look excellent.

Moxy    19

All have been temporarily removed to figure out the FPS problem. The most popular ones will be re-added with the hotfix soon.

/Solved

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

All have been temporarily removed to figure out the FPS problem. The most popular ones will be re-added with the hotfix soon.

/Solved

soon when? :/

Mikachu    26

soon when? :/

Soon means "we dont know when" basically

usually aye, in this case it means ASAP but we don't have a specific date

Owen    14

I'd like to point out some player camps have been built from the new building system in the map. Some are very well presented and feel very nice. In the time being ask around and you may find a place like this. It is very nice to rp in a place which people ig have made.

GriefSlicer    1

I'd like to point out some player camps have been built from the new building system in the map. Some are very well presented and feel very nice. In the time being ask around and you may find a place like this. It is very nice to rp in a place which people ig have made.

Yeah I heard about the new building system, but the loot spawn for the book is very very rare apparently. Wouldn't mind getting my hands upon the book and maybe trading it for something worth while to a group.

Mikachu    26

^ This also

I've been very impressed with how it's being used so far. Trading and sharing books, buildings little camps and such.

It's exciting

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Most of the clans tend to travel around the map at the moment, looking through PCBs and etc. The only clan with a proper location are the Free Medics, at the Pobeda Dam.

Hero clans tend to hang out north, bandits south. Just a quick tip.

GriefSlicer    1

Most of the clans tend to travel around the map at the moment, looking through PCBs and etc. The only clan with a proper location are the Free Medics, at the Pobeda Dam.

Oh yeah, I stumbled upon their 3 tent camp at pobeda dam. It was certainly out in the open and they didn't really give the impression that they wanted to hide anything. It gave off a "help yourself to our stuff" impression (:

EDIT: Just found the book

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Oh yeah, I stumbled upon their 3 tent camp at pobeda dam. It was certainly out in the open and they didn't really give the impression that they wanted to hide anything. It gave off a "help yourself to our stuff" impression (:

That is really what the FM are about. They give you anything you need, and the tents are for everyones usage. But stay careful of the south. The coast is a dark place, unless the Dragonzu protect you.

They got bombed by council :troll:

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

CTC magic.

GriefSlicer    1

That is really what the FM are about. They give you anything you need, and the tents are for everyones usage. But stay careful of the south. The coast is a dark place, unless the Dragonzu protect you.

I would guess that the Dragonzu are of Asian origin? Anyways the way I look at the south is completely zombie ridden. I feel like the zombie population is a whole lot more dense down around coastal towns.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

true

I would guess that the Dragonzu are of Asian origin? Anyways the way I look at the south is completely zombie ridden. I feel like the zombie population is a whole lot more dense down around coastal towns.

True that. The reason being is that the major towns are located down there. Dragonzu are a Japanese clan, with extremely heave RP skills. They take kindly to strangers, as long as you accept the ways of the Emperor, and the Bushido code.