Server time: 2017-10-24, 11:32
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobCoxxy

Hey everyone!

Guest RobCoxxy   
Guest RobCoxxy

I'm Rob - joined as I'm looking for a more engaging time in DayZ Mod, and hoping to see hints towards a blossoming RP community in Standalone once Private Hives/Rule Enforcement is allowed.

The majority of SA and Mod players play by KOS rules - and I know I'm not alone in saying that actual communication, negotiation and catastrophic failure of those lead to much more nerve-wracking encounters than just being lit up like christmas.

Anyway, look forward to joining you guys. Nice to meet you all!

- Rob

Guest RobCoxxy   
Guest RobCoxxy

I'm Rob - joined as I'm looking for a more engaging time in DayZ Mod, and hoping to see hints towards a blossoming RP community in Standalone once Private Hives/Rule Enforcement is allowed.

The majority of SA and Mod players play by KOS rules - and I know I'm not alone in saying that actual communication, negotiation and catastrophic failure of those lead to much more nerve-wracking encounters than just being lit up like christmas.

Anyway, look forward to joining you guys. Nice to meet you all!

- Rob

Masulii    25

Welcome to this great community! Hope you have fun around here and remember to read these carefully!

Hope to see you around Chernarus and about SA RP, I am waiting for that to come, it has good potential

Masulii    25

Welcome to this great community! Hope you have fun around here and remember to read these carefully!

Hope to see you around Chernarus and about SA RP, I am waiting for that to come, it has good potential

Prince    119

Hey there ;)

Guest SMRKzSTAR   
Guest SMRKzSTAR

welcome good sir

Rifleman    14

Welcome to the community mate!

Make sure you've quadruple read our rules and I wish you luck on your whitelist!

I'd also recommend making a stop off to our Lore and Stories section to help you out with building your character.

Also feel free to PM me or any of my fellow Orange guys if you need help, we'd be happy to oblige.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman