Server time: 2017-08-22, 20:43

Sign in to follow this  
Murdercool

29.3 Missing People

Murdercool    32

*A crackle of static erupts then a crisp American voice breaks the static*

"Hello, this is Francis Miller. I'm a man of resources and I want to offer everyone something."

*The static crackles again and Francis resumes speech*

"I want to help find any people you have lost, and no to put it bluntly I don't mean the ones that have died. I will use all my resources to locate any given names on this radio frequency."

*You hear muttering in the back-ground and a slam of a door*

"So let me know any names of any missing people, be it brothers, sisters, friends. You name it. We'll try our best to locate them in this hell forsaken country. There's no charge we just want to reunite lost friends and family. Francis Miller signing out."

*The radio cuts out and resumes to its usual static*

Murdercool    32

*A crackle of static erupts then a crisp American voice breaks the static*

"Hello, this is Francis Miller. I'm a man of resources and I want to offer everyone something."

*The static crackles again and Francis resumes speech*

"I want to help find any people you have lost, and no to put it bluntly I don't mean the ones that have died. I will use all my resources to locate any given names on this radio frequency."

*You hear muttering in the back-ground and a slam of a door*

"So let me know any names of any missing people, be it brothers, sisters, friends. You name it. We'll try our best to locate them in this hell forsaken country. There's no charge we just want to reunite lost friends and family. Francis Miller signing out."

*The radio cuts out and resumes to its usual static*

*Russell Jackson hears the broadcast and responds*

I was with these Grey Fangs for a while... But I had to leave them as I couldn't stand ¨helping people¨ Before that I was in a notorious group of Outlaws. Everyone is suddenly gone, well everyone except that Cannibal guy Alfred something.. I'd like to see them again. Some names would be Travis Baker, Draven Crimson and that Liam something guy.

*Transmission ends*

I was with these Grey Fangs for a while... But I had to leave them as I couldn't stand ¨helping people¨ Before that I was in a notorious group of Outlaws. Everyone is suddenly gone, well everyone except that Cannibal guy Alfred something.. I'd like to see them again. Some names would be Travis Baker, Draven Crimson and that Liam something guy.

*Transmission ends*

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

*Reverend Daray Laurent hears this and picks up his radio, his chest filling up with hope

- Hello. My name is Reverend, but a lot of people know me as Rev. I am looking for any ex members of the Outcasts, with whom I have begun my journeys across Chernarus. As well as them, I am looking for Lilia Tarasovna. I have not seen her in a long while, so I would just like to see her. Hopefully all of them are fine.

*Rev. switches off his radio and takes a long, deep breath*

Murdercool    32

*Reverend Daray Laurent hears this and picks up his radio, his chest filling up with hope

- Hello. My name is Reverend, but a lot of people know me as Rev. I am looking for any ex members of the Outcasts, with whom I have begun my journeys across Chernarus. As well as them, I am looking for Lilia Tarasovna. I have not seen her in a long while, so I would just like to see her. Hopefully all of them are fine.

*Rev. switches off his radio and takes a long, deep breath*

*Transmission ends*

*Francis sits by his radio on the table, and listens to both transmissions as they come through, his pen and notebook poised. Francis picks up the radio and starts to speak into it*

"Hello, I heard both of your pleas. I will try my very best to locate the men and women you have tasked me to find. I will contact you when progress has been made."

*The radio cuts out and static resumes*

Exile89    0

*Exile's ears perk at the name Lilia. He picks up the radio and responds*

"Rev. Hey, it's Exile. I think we met briefly while I was sick and you helped me find food. As you can tell, I'm fine now, managed to find some meds. Anyways it's funny you mention Lilia, I think I saw her shortly after we parted ways, at Stary Sobor. She ran off and I tried to track her becaude I had to tell her something, but I lost her somewhere northeast of Kabanino. That was a few days ago, of course, but I've seen her around. There's a few people you may want to get in touch with; Carmine, Gimanji, Yaroslav, and Anastacia, just to name a few. They might be able to help you."

*Exile takes a pause before continuing*

"I hope this can count as repayment for you helping me. I wish I knew more, but that's all I can tell you. I heard they may be creating a faction with her at the head, but as far as I know it's just hearsay. I hope this helps. Take care of yourself."

*The radio goes silent once more*

Sign in to follow this