Server time: 2018-09-21, 02:59

Sign in to follow this  
Rifleman

New Plane!

Found oen these today was awesome to fly in!

I will murder. Stab. Torture. Kill. Eliminate. Eradicate. Destroy. Terminate.

Whoever has a biplane.. be careful.. Cause I'm Psycho and I love my planes.. If I see you crash one I will chase you till the borders of debug !

(On a serious note.. don't fuck around and I saw one right after the wipe ! Someone crashed it into a fence.. I wanted to kill him)

ah the plane look like rubbish but its close to my heart, was flying with captain Stas boyko and the famous airplane that took out the russian militia in a coup against them. (plez don't hrt me)

ah the plane look like rubbish but its close to my heart, was flying with captain Stas boyko and the famous airplane that took out the russian militia in a coup against them. (plez don't hrt me)

Kakan these days we ain't going to be asking for luxury !

If it got 2 wings, wheels, a joystick and a damn back tail you love it ! Anything in addition to these is pure LUXURY !!

If it got 2 wings, wheels, a joystick and a damn back tail you love it ! Anything in addition to these is pure LUXURY !!

I tried going downhill with my rusty bike once, ONCE! never again, the poor bastard lost a wheel.

I tried going downhill with my rusty bike once, ONCE! never again, the poor bastard lost a wheel.

I tried driving the SUV on the cliff at Pobeda to the FM camp... I survived :D Now just needs wings