Server time: 2017-10-17, 20:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
GriefSlicer

New to RP, Anything I should know before I get white listed?

GriefSlicer    1

Hey guys I just spent about an hour or so writing up a 1700 word application to get on the whitelist on the server today so hopefully my application gets approved. I just have a few questions before I hopefully get in.

Is there any groups I should avoid?

What is the strongest group at the moment?

Where is the best place to hang around for the most interaction?

Do I have to be active to stay white listed?

GriefSlicer    1

Hey guys I just spent about an hour or so writing up a 1700 word application to get on the whitelist on the server today so hopefully my application gets approved. I just have a few questions before I hopefully get in.

Is there any groups I should avoid?

What is the strongest group at the moment?

Where is the best place to hang around for the most interaction?

Do I have to be active to stay white listed?

Samaritan    342

Hello and welcome to the community, best of luck with your application.

My advice would be anything related to in game things, find out in game. It is all part of the fun meeting people and not knowing if they are bandits/heroes etc. Ask questions to the people you meet.

You need to either post on another thread (posts here do not count towards your post count) or donate to keep your account active. (Your account will be deleted after one month if you do not do what I mentioned)

Make sure you read and re-read the rules, get yourself involved on the forum and above all enjoy the experience.

Samaritan    342

My advice would be anything related to in game things, find out in game. It is all part of the fun meeting people and not knowing if they are bandits/heroes etc. Ask questions to the people you meet.

You need to either post on another thread (posts here do not count towards your post count) or donate to keep your account active. (Your account will be deleted after one month if you do not do what I mentioned)

Make sure you read and re-read the rules, get yourself involved on the forum and above all enjoy the experience.

GriefSlicer    1

My advice would be anything related to in game things, find out in game. It is all part of the fun meeting people and not knowing if they are bandits/heroes etc.

You need to either post on another thread (posts here do not count towards your post count) or donate to keep your account active.

I guess you are right and also what do you mean by posting else where? Do I post in general or...

GriefSlicer    1

My advice would be anything related to in game things, find out in game. It is all part of the fun meeting people and not knowing if they are bandits/heroes etc.

You need to either post on another thread (posts here do not count towards your post count) or donate to keep your account active.

I guess you are right and also what do you mean by posting else where? Do I post in general or...

Samaritan    342

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

Post on another thread. All you need to do is comment on someone else's discussion but try to make it relevant and not just to get your one post in :)

Samaritan    342

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

Post on another thread. All you need to do is comment on someone else's discussion but try to make it relevant and not just to get your one post in :)

Rifleman    14

Essentially, start posting outside of the Introductions and Farewells and Forum Games section to prevent you account from being deleted for inactivity.

Rifleman    14

Essentially, start posting outside of the Introductions and Farewells and Forum Games section to prevent you account from being deleted for inactivity.

GriefSlicer    1

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

Ah sweet, Already have done so :D and it was relavent... Yes, I read the rules and wow I just looked at the whitelist status to being accepted. I have been waiting so long for this :D :D :D

GriefSlicer    1

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

Ah sweet, Already have done so :D and it was relavent... Yes, I read the rules and wow I just looked at the whitelist status to being accepted. I have been waiting so long for this :D :D :D

Red    239

Welcome to the community GriefSlicer!

I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

It would be best to keep an open mind as far as groups went. The best experiences come when you don't know what to expect. Im pretty sure you'll get a good view on who's good and who's bad after around two weeks of playing.

As for activity. What Samaritan meant was that you have to post on the forums (not the off-topic section) every now and then to avoid your account being closed. Basically be an active member of the community and you can play for as long as you'd like!

Enjoy!

Red    239

Welcome to the community GriefSlicer!

I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

It would be best to keep an open mind as far as groups went. The best experiences come when you don't know what to expect. Im pretty sure you'll get a good view on who's good and who's bad after around two weeks of playing.

As for activity. What Samaritan meant was that you have to post on the forums (not the off-topic section) every now and then to avoid your account being closed. Basically be an active member of the community and you can play for as long as you'd like!

Enjoy!

Samaritan    342

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

Good stuff, being active on the forum is all part of the fun to be honest. Just don't start playing the forum games, you will never stop :P

Samaritan    342

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

Good stuff, being active on the forum is all part of the fun to be honest. Just don't start playing the forum games, you will never stop :P

GriefSlicer    1

-SNIP-

Well if I can be active on the DayZ forums, I sure as well can be active on these forums seeing that so far this community looks pristine.

GriefSlicer    1

-SNIP-

Well if I can be active on the DayZ forums, I sure as well can be active on these forums seeing that so far this community looks pristine.

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

1 Is there any groups I should avoid?

2 What is the strongest group at the moment?

3 Where is the best place to hang around for the most interaction?

4 Do I have to be active to stay white listed?

1 SVR if you have a good gun as they usually travel with 10+ and you won't stand a chance on a 10v1

2 CRA

3 Stary/northwest/chernogorsk i'd say

4 no

All in all It's pretty straight forward.Log in,survive,RP.

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

1 Is there any groups I should avoid?

2 What is the strongest group at the moment?

3 Where is the best place to hang around for the most interaction?

4 Do I have to be active to stay white listed?

1 SVR if you have a good gun as they usually travel with 10+ and you won't stand a chance on a 10v1

2 CRA

3 Stary/northwest/chernogorsk i'd say

4 no

All in all It's pretty straight forward.Log in,survive,RP.