Server time: 2017-08-19, 14:58

Sign in to follow this  
Samdo123

The Signature Feels.

Samdo123    0

Hey guys. Some of you that have been around since May of 2013 and before may remember back when _____ (I feel really! bad for forgetting his name. If anyone knows it please tell me.) made everyone who asked for one a cat signature. Well while going through my older hard drive I found a file called "Meow" that was locked with a batch file. After like an hour of searching for the password I finally got it and found this single file inside. So it made me feel the feels, and along with that it made me wonder if any of you still had your signatures? If so post a link (or the actual photo) below.

Samdo123    0

Hey guys. Some of you that have been around since May of 2013 and before may remember back when _____ (I feel really! bad for forgetting his name. If anyone knows it please tell me.) made everyone who asked for one a cat signature. Well while going through my older hard drive I found a file called "Meow" that was locked with a batch file. After like an hour of searching for the password I finally got it and found this single file inside. So it made me feel the feels, and along with that it made me wonder if any of you still had your signatures? If so post a link (or the actual photo) below.

Proxzor... May he rest in peace.

Wait... Did he pass away?!

He's online on Skype so I guess not. :P

Nah man, but his DayZRP life is over, you know? Perhaps you can replace him. You're Dutch and everything. There are similarities.

Nah man, but his DayZRP life is over, you know? Perhaps you can replace him. You're Dutch and everything. There are similarities.

Red    138

Oh man.. I remember seeing on the forums every now and then. You made it seem like he died. Glad to hear he's very much alive. You're Dutch too, why don't you replace him :P

Red    138

Oh man.. I remember seeing on the forums every now and then. You made it seem like he died. Glad to hear he's very much alive. You're Dutch too, why don't you replace him :P

It's the other way around. He replaced me. ;)

It's the other way around. He replaced me. ;)

Fozzy    2

Off topic, but there used to be a guy that made people signatures in Paint, anyone remember him ? xD been tryna find the signature he made for me

Fozzy    2

Off topic, but there used to be a guy that made people signatures in Paint, anyone remember him ? xD been tryna find the signature he made for me

RoCKiE    0

Cat Signatures ;_; Help Proxzor to take over the world.

RoCKiE    0

Cat Signatures ;_; Help Proxzor to take over the world.

Alan Woods    3

Paint?

Don't you mean Wookie?

Alan Woods    3

Paint?

Don't you mean Wookie?

Fozzy    2

Paint?

Don't you mean Wookie?

No, it was someone else, can't remember the name D:

Fozzy    2

Paint?

Don't you mean Wookie?

No, it was someone else, can't remember the name D: