Server time: 2017-08-17, 07:51

Sign in to follow this  
RoCKiE

S2 going down all of the sudden

RoCKiE    0

Hi, first of all I do understand that S2 is only up when S1 is full for quiet some time and a lot of people try to join. And I also do understand that S2 just went down because about ~9 people were devided between S1 or S2.

My problem here is that it went down without any announcment whatsoever. I played with Based God for about 2 hours I think, driving around collecting stuff, having fun etc. And our vehicle is now in a position where it will most likely get stolen within 5 minutes of S2 coming back on. Essentially we collected food and ammo for nothing. Now I personally don't really care about the stuff but I think especially the food we collected would help out our 2 groups a lot, I didnt really collect most of it for myself to be honest.

A short admin message that would say "server going down in 10 minutes" and then maybe at 5 would have at least given us the chance to fill our backpacks and secure some of the stuff we played for today.

All of this is writen under the assumtion that S2 will only come back on when S1 is full, so either tonight or next weekend.

Thats all I wanted to say, thank you.

RoCKiE    0

Hi, first of all I do understand that S2 is only up when S1 is full for quiet some time and a lot of people try to join. And I also do understand that S2 just went down because about ~9 people were devided between S1 or S2.

My problem here is that it went down without any announcment whatsoever. I played with Based God for about 2 hours I think, driving around collecting stuff, having fun etc. And our vehicle is now in a position where it will most likely get stolen within 5 minutes of S2 coming back on. Essentially we collected food and ammo for nothing. Now I personally don't really care about the stuff but I think especially the food we collected would help out our 2 groups a lot, I didnt really collect most of it for myself to be honest.

A short admin message that would say "server going down in 10 minutes" and then maybe at 5 would have at least given us the chance to fill our backpacks and secure some of the stuff we played for today.

All of this is writen under the assumtion that S2 will only come back on when S1 is full, so either tonight or next weekend.

Thats all I wanted to say, thank you.

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

It has been quite common in the past for admins to take the server down without any sort of notification. This is quite annoying as it isn't really that hard to send a message in side to everyone online.

A good example is when the Dichina PCB was loaded into the server files before it was suppose to, I remember the server being shut down without explanation while I was driving a vehicle. The old PCBs were loaded in and my character actually died and my vehicle got GG'd because I was on a motorbike going down hill.

Even if the server only has a couple people online at the time, that is no excuse not to send a message to everyone.

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

It has been quite common in the past for admins to take the server down without any sort of notification. This is quite annoying as it isn't really that hard to send a message in side to everyone online.

A good example is when the Dichina PCB was loaded into the server files before it was suppose to, I remember the server being shut down without explanation while I was driving a vehicle. The old PCBs were loaded in and my character actually died and my vehicle got GG'd because I was on a motorbike going down hill.

Even if the server only has a couple people online at the time, that is no excuse not to send a message to everyone.

Terra    1362

If that is what happend I actually agree that a message should be requiered. I´m sure the Admins will read this.

It can be frustrating. I would be annoyed too.

Terra    1362

If that is what happend I actually agree that a message should be requiered. I´m sure the Admins will read this.

It can be frustrating. I would be annoyed too.

Ano G    0

Happens