Server time: 2018-07-19, 21:30 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
GriefSlicer

Is there a ping limit on your servers?

Before I get all hyped up as I impatiently wait to see if my 1170 word application passes I wanted to make sure that I will be able to play on the server seeing I am from Australia. Better off killing the hype off before the peak :D

The reason I fear this is I spent ages downloading (Australian internet) the DayZero Mod only to find out that their 3 UK servers have a ping limit of 150 or so.

Before I get all hyped up as I impatiently wait to see if my 1170 word application passes I wanted to make sure that I will be able to play on the server seeing I am from Australia. Better off killing the hype off before the peak :D

The reason I fear this is I spent ages downloading (Australian internet) the DayZero Mod only to find out that their 3 UK servers have a ping limit of 150 or so.

There is a ping limit I believe but only for extremely high ones, but I also know for a fact there is plenty of Aussies playing on the server just fine :)

There is a ping limit I believe but only for extremely high ones, but I also know for a fact there is plenty of Aussies playing on the server just fine :)

All the information you need regarding server information can be found in this thread.

All the information you need regarding server information can be found in this thread.

As the poster above me stated the max Ping is 500, so you should be good to go as long as your ping doesn't exceed that. /solving

As the poster above me stated the max Ping is 500, so you should be good to go as long as your ping doesn't exceed that. /solving

Alright thanks for that guys! My heart was relieved when I saw that the ping limit was 500 :) Now to keep playing the waiting game

Alright thanks for that guys! My heart was relieved when I saw that the ping limit was 500 :) Now to keep playing the waiting game