Server time: 2017-10-21, 14:05
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest SonicTactcis

Run

Guest SonicTactcis   
Guest SonicTactcis

"RUN!" was the last thing I heard from my friend Jones. We were walking out of Elektro when the hoard came down on top of us. While I was running i couldn't hear my own thoughts because of my heavy breathing from running and the sound of Z's munching on my friend. When I got back to our "base" which was just a small cabin, I pulled two cans out of my alice pack and put them down on the table. I thought "was it worth a friend's life for two cans of beans?" My eyes became filled with tears and sorrow. "Why shouldn't i have helped him?" i kept arguing with myself for the rest of the night. At dawn i headed out to go to Cherno. While I was walking I heard something, It sounded like a voice. I crouched and kept silent headed toward the sound in the woods. I saw a blue van and two men with towels wrapped on their heads pointing their guns at two innocent survivors that were sitting on their knees. I checked how much bullets i had in my makarov, 2. I wanted to do what Jones had done for me, save lives. I pointed my makarov at one of the bandit's head and pulled the trigger, he dropped. As the other one was panicking he tried to run, I put a bullet in his back. "Are you guys okay?" I asked. "Y-yes thanks to you." I checked the bandits bodies and looted them, i put the loot in the van and told the bambies to grab a gun and some food from the van and to get in. We drove back to my cabin and we chilled out for a while organizing the loot in the cabin. Me and the guys walked over to the Cherno factory so we can get fuel from the fuel tanks there. When we grabbed some jerry cans full of fuel we where walking away when i looked back I saw a group of five or six bandits tailing us. I started shooting at the bandits to distract them while i looked at the two scared bambies and said, "Run."

Guest SonicTactcis   
Guest SonicTactcis

"RUN!" was the last thing I heard from my friend Jones. We were walking out of Elektro when the hoard came down on top of us. While I was running i couldn't hear my own thoughts because of my heavy breathing from running and the sound of Z's munching on my friend. When I got back to our "base" which was just a small cabin, I pulled two cans out of my alice pack and put them down on the table. I thought "was it worth a friend's life for two cans of beans?" My eyes became filled with tears and sorrow. "Why shouldn't i have helped him?" i kept arguing with myself for the rest of the night. At dawn i headed out to go to Cherno. While I was walking I heard something, It sounded like a voice. I crouched and kept silent headed toward the sound in the woods. I saw a blue van and two men with towels wrapped on their heads pointing their guns at two innocent survivors that were sitting on their knees. I checked how much bullets i had in my makarov, 2. I wanted to do what Jones had done for me, save lives. I pointed my makarov at one of the bandit's head and pulled the trigger, he dropped. As the other one was panicking he tried to run, I put a bullet in his back. "Are you guys okay?" I asked. "Y-yes thanks to you." I checked the bandits bodies and looted them, i put the loot in the van and told the bambies to grab a gun and some food from the van and to get in. We drove back to my cabin and we chilled out for a while organizing the loot in the cabin. Me and the guys walked over to the Cherno factory so we can get fuel from the fuel tanks there. When we grabbed some jerry cans full of fuel we where walking away when i looked back I saw a group of five or six bandits tailing us. I started shooting at the bandits to distract them while i looked at the two scared bambies and said, "Run."

Vesper    0

'bambies' lol can't stop laughing right now.

Hahahaha ooooooh. Anyways, good read and a good start. I love cliff hangers, so +1

Vesper    0

Hahahaha ooooooh. Anyways, good read and a good start. I love cliff hangers, so +1

Guest SonicTactcis   
Guest SonicTactcis

:D should i edit it and put "Survivors"?

Guest SonicTactcis   
Guest SonicTactcis

:D should i edit it and put "Survivors"?

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

I enjoyed reading this, thanks :)

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

Guest SonicTactcis   
Guest SonicTactcis

Thank You!

Guest SonicTactcis   
Guest SonicTactcis

Thank You!

Red    252

Looking good so far Sonic, good job. The tips I can give you is to mind the format so that it will be even more reader friendly. Other than that, good job and hope to read more of it soon!

Red    252

Looking good so far Sonic, good job. The tips I can give you is to mind the format so that it will be even more reader friendly. Other than that, good job and hope to read more of it soon!

Guest SonicTactcis   
Guest SonicTactcis

will do thx m8 for the tips

Guest SonicTactcis   
Guest SonicTactcis

will do thx m8 for the tips

Guest SonicTactcis   
Guest SonicTactcis

I am going to start another story soon i will try to make it better than this one

Sign in to follow this