Server time: 2017-08-18, 18:19

Sign in to follow this  
Leonidas

Hellos everyone

Leonidas    0

Hi, I am new to the site, and really excited about DayzRP. I am still waiting to be whitelisted so I thought I would tell the community a little bit about me. I am an old fart that used to RP back when AD&D first came out (Im sure some of you wont know this.) I used to RP with a bunch of the other Palladium(sp?) games that came out way back when. I also did some warhammer 40k and Battletech too but that's but that is not so much of RP as rule play.

To be honest, my RP is old, dusty, and smells like stale farts. I hope I get the chance to meet and play with you guys and sharpen those RP skills. In Alaska they are using RP's on the ends of sharp sticks to fend off bear attacks. Bad ass stuff. Whelp, hello!

Leonidas    0

Hi, I am new to the site, and really excited about DayzRP. I am still waiting to be whitelisted so I thought I would tell the community a little bit about me. I am an old fart that used to RP back when AD&D first came out (Im sure some of you wont know this.) I used to RP with a bunch of the other Palladium(sp?) games that came out way back when. I also did some warhammer 40k and Battletech too but that's but that is not so much of RP as rule play.

To be honest, my RP is old, dusty, and smells like stale farts. I hope I get the chance to meet and play with you guys and sharpen those RP skills. In Alaska they are using RP's on the ends of sharp sticks to fend off bear attacks. Bad ass stuff. Whelp, hello!

Guest Biggie   
Guest Biggie

To be honest, my RP is old, dusty, and smells like stale farts.

Haha this did make me chuckle, welcome to the community dude I hope you enjoy your stay and I almost guarantee you will have a great time.

Guest Biggie   
Guest Biggie

To be honest, my RP is old, dusty, and smells like stale farts.

Haha this did make me chuckle, welcome to the community dude I hope you enjoy your stay and I almost guarantee you will have a great time.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Welcome aboard. Plenty of videos of great RP can be found. Just youtube it. It will give you a feel of what DayZRP is like now adays.

Any questions on whitelisting feel free to PM me and I will certainly aid you in that.

Now, to /fully/ be on of us, you must give a goat sacrifice. Sorry man, I don't make the rules.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Welcome aboard. Plenty of videos of great RP can be found. Just youtube it. It will give you a feel of what DayZRP is like now adays.

Any questions on whitelisting feel free to PM me and I will certainly aid you in that.

Now, to /fully/ be on of us, you must give a goat sacrifice. Sorry man, I don't make the rules.

Mellstrom    21

Hello and welcome to the community, i hope you will enjoy your stay here. I suggest that you re-read the rules a couple of times even after your application is sent in. There is no harm in getting better at something. Don't forget that if you have any questions or if you want anything described better just PM me or another staff member. We would be happy to help.

Mellstrom    21

Hello and welcome to the community, i hope you will enjoy your stay here. I suggest that you re-read the rules a couple of times even after your application is sent in. There is no harm in getting better at something. Don't forget that if you have any questions or if you want anything described better just PM me or another staff member. We would be happy to help.

Leonidas    0

Great thank you! I have been reading those rules, many times and watching the RP videos as well as reading the reports of misconduct to get a better feel of what to do and not to do. Seems like this is a really integrated and evolved process that I am sure I will be learning for a while.

Leonidas    0

Great thank you! I have been reading those rules, many times and watching the RP videos as well as reading the reports of misconduct to get a better feel of what to do and not to do. Seems like this is a really integrated and evolved process that I am sure I will be learning for a while.

Welcome! Great intro you have there, it made me giggle.

Hope you enjoy your time with us

Leonidas    0

Warhammer 40k? *stare* you think you can challenge me human. >;) Hello and welcome#

Yes and me and my company of ultra marines would stomp an imperial mud hole against any who do not believe. :)

Heroz_Nick    21

Warhammer 40k? *stare* you think you can challenge me human. >;) Hello and welcome#

Yes and me and my company of ultra marines would stomp an imperial mud home against any who do not believe. :)

Pleaseeee The Tau will annihilate the guela!

For the greater good!

Leonidas    0

Lol. Yes the Tau is an imperial thorn. Also I though the guard was cannon fodder used to probe the enemies lines before the REAL assault.

Mace    10

Prefer AD&D to 3-4 to be honest, though I haven't had a look at 5th yet, nor have I really had a chance to delve into Pathfinder. Always good to have people who are older than me around, only 28 and I feel like I'm one of the oldest people in the damn community sometimes. Hopefully we can have some good text RP sometime. Welcome to the server.

Leonidas    0

Yea man I really look forward to it. Just as soon as I get approved. Been something like 4 or 5 days now. No worries. Keeps calm. Breeeeathe