Server time: 2017-08-22, 18:30

Sign in to follow this  
Guest BOOCH

New to RP, can't wait to play!

Guest BOOCH   
Guest BOOCH

Hello! I just finished my whitelist application and am looking forward to playing with you all. I have been thinking about playing RP for a long time but only just got around to applying. I'm not new to DayZ but I mostly play on an Epoch PvE server so I don't go looking for kills. I will be a travelling medic of sorts, trying to help out anyone in need, no matter who they are. Need a blood bag? I'll be there :D

Guest BOOCH   
Guest BOOCH

Hello! I just finished my whitelist application and am looking forward to playing with you all. I have been thinking about playing RP for a long time but only just got around to applying. I'm not new to DayZ but I mostly play on an Epoch PvE server so I don't go looking for kills. I will be a travelling medic of sorts, trying to help out anyone in need, no matter who they are. Need a blood bag? I'll be there :D

Mellstrom    21

You sound very excited and cant wait to play!

I hope you have a great time here and welcome to the community. I suggest that you re-read the rules a couple of times even after your application is sent in. There is nothing wrong with learning. Don't forget that if you have any questions or if you want anything described better just PM me or another staff member. We would be happy to help.

Mellstrom    21

You sound very excited and cant wait to play!

I hope you have a great time here and welcome to the community. I suggest that you re-read the rules a couple of times even after your application is sent in. There is nothing wrong with learning. Don't forget that if you have any questions or if you want anything described better just PM me or another staff member. We would be happy to help.

Samaritan    254

Hello and welcome to the community, all the best with your application. Get yourself involved on the forum and make sure you read and re-read the rules. Oh and have fun :)

Samaritan    254

Hello and welcome to the community, all the best with your application. Get yourself involved on the forum and make sure you read and re-read the rules. Oh and have fun :)

Red    149

Welcome to the community BOOCH!

Free medics seem right up your alley!

Whilst waiting I would also recommend looking through lore section, it will just give you a better idea of how detailed this server can be. Plus it will give you something to do after you read the rules.

Hope you get accepted and to see you in Chernarus soon!

Red    149

Welcome to the community BOOCH!

Free medics seem right up your alley!

Whilst waiting I would also recommend looking through lore section, it will just give you a better idea of how detailed this server can be. Plus it will give you something to do after you read the rules.

Hope you get accepted and to see you in Chernarus soon!

Grihm    16

Always nice with new eager roleplayers, and welcome.

If you don´t find a faction or group to join, don´t forget that you can make a difference as well as a solo character. Stay safe, talk to people and find out what is what in all areas such as terfs, no go zones and safe locations.

Hope to see you in the wilds bud.

Grihm    16

Always nice with new eager roleplayers, and welcome.

If you don´t find a faction or group to join, don´t forget that you can make a difference as well as a solo character. Stay safe, talk to people and find out what is what in all areas such as terfs, no go zones and safe locations.

Hope to see you in the wilds bud.