Server time: 2017-10-17, 22:18
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Riot Kodraj

Nobody cares.

Riot Kodraj    0

I hate to give up. I guess that is the only reason I am still alive and not laying around somewhere with a bullet in my head. Well, to be honest I almost did it. When you have to shoot the most important person in your life, because she wants to sink her teeth into your flesh, you start to fall apart. Everything gets unimportant. You just sit there, watching the now dead body of your once beloved losing blood out of a hole in the middle of her face. It feels so unreal, like a dream, a bad dream. And then you wake up. Your instincts kick in. You have to run, to survive or you end up the same way. I didn't even have time to say good bye.

I still remember when we did come here. My father told me, he had a good friend who could give me a job in one of those factories. Nothing special, but you need to get money somehow, right ? It was like a adventure for us. Far from home, in a foreign country having a own living. It sounded great and it was great, at least before all this shit happened. I used to believe in god, but nowadays you just can't anymore. There can't be creature with all that power, letting something like this happen. You hear stories. People robbing each other. Brothers fighting over a can of beans. Fathers killing their own childrens to prevent them from turning. And the most interesting thing about this is, that it is normal now. You see this stuff on a regular basis, it just doesn't shock you anymore. People don't care about your loss, they have their own problems, and neither do you care about theirs. The only thing mattering now is surviving, and nothing else.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Hm... quite nice, very elegant writing. Keep it up!

Riot Kodraj    0

Hm... quite nice, very elegant writing. Keep it up!

Thank you !

Just read your post "The Laws Of The Church"

Could be interesting roleplay if Riot meets a member of the Church and speaks to him about god.

Guest Chewyy   
Guest Chewyy

Quite the read, good work mate!

Guest Chewyy   
Guest Chewyy

Quite the read, good work mate!

Riot Kodraj    0

Today I visited Chernogorsk, and well it was quite interesting. I had a sleep in the northern woods of Prigorodky, and wanted to go to the Hospital to find some medical supplies. On the way there I heard a lot of gunfire, the sound came directly from the hospital. I kinda didn't want to go there anymore, but I really needed some bandages so I kept moving. When I came closer, I spotted 4 people in the north, maybe 350 meters away from my position. When I looked through the scope of my rifle I could see that 3 of them had uniforms, ski masks and heavy weapons. They were speaking to somebody with no gear at all, and even pointing a gun towards his face. At the same time i kept hearing shots fired behind me at the hospital.

Here is a sketch of that situation...

shitmypantspx24rkhina.jpg

For a moment I thought about helping the guy out, since I was able to take a clean shoot on them, but then what ? The other 2 guys would have started searching for me, and since I had no cover, it wouldn't have taken long for them to find me. Also, one of them was at the hospital, so I would have been in the middle of a firefight with my old Kar98k. I said to myself, "Fuck it" and went around the group, leaving this poor soul to his own destiny. When i reached the hospital crawling, they had gone. Fast I went into the hospital, but it was cleaned up. The only thing i found is that guy...

1411327367404gk8vnqobm5.jpg

Even he was completely raided, nothing on him. Not a good day...

Valkerion    0

-stuffs-

Nice story and that was us I.S.F or the Irish boys on the hill exacting our revenge against the B-17 I think we taught them not to fuck with the Irish :P

I thought somebody else was down there I caught a glimpse of you once but lost you when I was focusing on the guy up there.

But I like these journal type things you do they are very nice the pictures and stuff are a nice touch keep them up

Valkerion    0

-other stuff-

Yeah, I kinda had the feeling somebody of you saw me, so I backed of. Was very intense moment for me.

Ah dont worry we wouldnt have done anything to you

Riot Kodraj    0

After the unsuccessful search for medicals yesterday, I went to the woods nearby the city and slept some hours. Well this is not true. I tried to sleep some hours, but yeah, didn't really work out. Somehow I was stuck thinking about that guy yesterday. The one I left to those, kinda dangerous looking Soldiers.

He could be dead now, or tortured. Don't get me wrong, I don't feel guilty, but it is just odd to know that you witnessed a situation like that, and didn't interfere. If I would have been in his shoes, I really would have appreciated some help. But honestly... It was his fault. If you get catched you don't deserve better, right? Right. But what if he just wanted to trust somebody?

Right now, I have the same problem. I feel very lonely lately. It is kinda awkward to be the guy who watches people through a scope everyday, never having the balls to actually go up there and say "Hey!". I guess it is my brain not letting me. Trying to defend me from robbers and crazy people. But not everybody is dangerous... there must be some people around with a soul. People who are really nice ! But is risking your life really worth finding those people? I don't know.

Let's change the subject..

I found a watch, so now i know how much time I have left before it gets blackdark. Also I managed to shoot a rabbit today! That little cute thing was pretty delicious. A nice change from all the canned food... I am so boring.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Wow man, keep it up! Just separate things into paragraphs, user friendly please :0

Riot Kodraj    0

Wow man, keep it up! Just separate things into paragraphs, user friendly please :0

Thanks !

Changed it up a bit, should be easier for the eyes now.

Riot Kodraj    0
adasdasdasdasdadagaefw.jpg

312312313131123eoqqp.jpg

There is something magical about the morning which I can't quite describe. It is just so beautiful, calm and peaceful. I just forget about everything when I see these purple clouds slowly moving above the see of this otherwise so cold and hard country. And if you have the luck to have a clear sky, you are able to see all the stars and the mountains in the far. You can say whatever you want about Chernarus, but the nature here is just a feast for the eyes.

A lot of stuff happened in the last weeks and I had no motivation to really keep on writing. But right now I feel very relaxed and so I thought it wouldn't harm to update my little journal a bit. I kinda have a new friend, I guess, his name is Matt and he really seems like a nice guy. We met at the supermarket in Chernogorsk. It was in the night, so I didn't see him and was almost shooting him when he talked to me, but yeah.. he had luck. He took me to his "home", a little shed at a pond with a wooden wall around it. I imagined it took a lot of work to find all the nails, and cut that insane amount of wood to properly build what he had done there, and it even wasn't finished. He said I could stay with him, if I hunt from time to time or if I help him with his wall. I said yes and slept at his place for some days. He talked a lot, but I enjoyed it. He quoted the bible or let his mind drift just sometimes. There was just a thing which really creeped me out though, he seemed a bit schizophrenic. You know, talking or even arguing with himself, but I never asked him about it.

Well, I left him after some time. I don't know, I just didn't feel safe so close to Chernogorsk, especially after we met these "Block" guys. They wanted taxes for traveling inside "their" town. Pathetic, but we payed since they had some good arguments, and with arguments I mean heavy machine guns and other strong weaponry. Or the other day I heard an explosion outside the town and saw black smoke rising.

When i came closer this is what I saw :

2014-09-29_000016gc6h.jpg

I don't know what happened there, but it didn't look friendly. I checked the wreck when the Truck with the people left. I found two dead people there, completely cleaned. When I left, Matt wasn't around, so I couldn't manage to tell him where i wanted to go, but I am going to visit him in the near future. I even collected tons of nails for his wall. That will make him happy, I'm sure.

For myself, I found a nice place up in the North-East. I builded a small but cozy shack in the forest and to be honest, I am very proud about how it turned out. Even met some new people here. Close to my place there are a group called the "Kin"s. Very friendly people, and I am looking forward to maybe visit them sometimes, since we are like neighbours practically. Another group I found out about are the "Fangs". They seem very nice too. They gave a dude i met at the Airfield a pick up to a nearby town. It makes me happy to see that there are other people trying to build up humanity. Kinda gives you hope to keep fighting. I will go sleep now, since it is very late and I am very exhausted after all the work I've done in the past few day. I keep this up if something special happens, or if I just feel like writing again.

- R.K

Sign in to follow this