Server time: 2017-10-19, 21:55
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Priest Skins

Challenger    1

I have never seen anyone wearing or having a priest skin, maybe making them spawn more inside churchs or around them.

Clammy    0

They spawn like the packages, me and CRA once made a FANGS member pretty and dressed him up in one. He was very cute :troll:

Owen    14

Having them super rare is more enjoyable as when you find one it is nice to get it. The spawn chance is fine IMO.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Well I am working on a religious RP clan, and I will need priest skins. A lot. So my question is - can they be added to the donation exchange please?

Comrade    1

Well I am working on a religious RP clan, and I will need priest skins. A lot. So my question is - can they be added to the donation exchange please?

Husky    0

Sadly I don't think that's going to happen, last time someone suggested that Rolle wanted to keep them being unique and not put them in the exchange.

As for OP, while they might be rare there isn't a whole lot of churches close to each other, so your chances are limited from the beginning but they are out there and not extremely hard to find.

Red    244

Sadly I don't think that's going to happen, last time someone suggested that Rolle wanted to keep them being unique and not put them in the exchange.

As for OP, while they might be rare there isn't a whole lot of churches close to each other, so your chances are limited from the beginning but they are out there and not extremely hard to find.

What the reason of this particular skin being as rare as it is, and Rolle wanting to have it unique?

It's not particularly giving a combat advantage or any advantage of any kind for that matter. At least from what I can see.

Husky    0

What the reason of this particular skin being as rare as it is?

It's not particularly giving a combat advantage or any advantage of any kind for that matter. At least from what I can see.

Because there is usually only 1 Orthodox priest in every church? :D

Actually I don't know, i'm not too worried about it, we can wait and see what Rolle says :)

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

What the reason of this particular skin being as rare as it is?

Actually I don't know, i'm not too worried about it, we can wait and see what Rolle says :)

What about the RP :(

In my 7 months of RP I have only found 5 priest skins, 2 of them were on someone else... :)

Husky    0

the one and only priest, Othuyeg

pDI8sls.png

The one and only?!

Papa Emeritus was the OG of priest clothing and skull mask :D

bGEld.jpg

Mellstrom    21

What about apprentices? Not to mention spare clothing. I don't think a priest would only wear 1 piece of clothing in church. If they only had one piece of clothing then there would be a bunch of filthy priests in chernarus. :D

Husky    0

What about apprentices? Not to mention spare clothing. I don't think a priest would only wear 1 piece of clothing in church. If they only had one piece of clothing then there would be a bunch of filthy priests in chernarus. :D

Wasn't meant to be taken seriously :P

Toska    0

Othuyeg and Dax during the early days of the Church of Brian.

JbhfN3f.jpg

But yea, I found them quite often in churches.

Onionjack    0

The one and only?!

Papa Emeritus was the OG of priest clothing and skull mask :D

Yea there's Papa of course but Othuyeg is the only one more or less active these days.

It's been a while since Papa or Dax played, atleast I haven't seen them. :[

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

i find priest skins once in a while inside churches!Had one yesterday :P

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

i find priest skins once in a while inside churches!Had one yesterday :P

Adaham    0

Yea there's Papa of course but Othuyeg is the only one more or less active these days.

Well, now there´s me as another priest, but without the mask.

Since I want to play a priest character, I went to every church I could find to look for a skin. On the second day of playing (granted, it´s been longer sessions) I already found one.

So right now my impression is there´s more priest skins than vehicles as I haven´t found one of them yet ;)

Adaham    0

Well, now there´s me as another priest, but without the mask.

Since I want to play a priest character, I went to every church I could find to look for a skin. On the second day of playing (granted, it´s been longer sessions) I already found one.

So right now my impression is there´s more priest skins than vehicles as I haven´t found one of them yet ;)

Heroz_Nick    21

Just for reference there is only 1 priest technically allowed in one Orthodox church, then obviously the hierarchy comes into play, need any advice or info don't hesitate to ask <

Mikachu    26

There can ONLY BE ONE!

ghost-bc-thomas-hawk1.jpg