Server time: 2017-08-20, 17:27

Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Reverend

The Laws Of The Church

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

[align=justify]I am going to apologise ahead, this thread does contain some mature items and some of them may be frowned upon, but this is about RP not IRL. IRL I accept anything and everyone is equal to me.

Nel nome del Padre, e del Figlio, e dello Spirito Santo. Amen.

400x500http://www.fadumont.co.uk/acatalog/cx9003ka.jpg[/img]

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)

If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

Servants, be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust. 2:18

Be subject for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. 1 Peter 2:13-14

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. James 2:14-17

When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be avenged. But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be avenged, for the slave is his money. Exodus 21:20-21

1. You are to have no other gods before God

2. You are not to make any graven images.

3. Don't use the Lord's name in vain

4. Keep the Sabbath holy

5. Honor your mother and father

6. No man is to harm a Free Medic.

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

These are the rules of The Church. If a man is to disobey the laws of The Church, he shall be taken to a trial and looked upon - If he had done good in his life, he shall be set free. If the man was a coward, a killer or a thief, he shall be sent to exile, far from humanity. If a member of The Church is found to be breaking the laws, he shall be taken to a trial. If the man has proven to be good during his life, he shall be sent out on a task that he must accomplish to return. If the man was evil, cruel and villainous, he shall be punished by death, or severe pain.

The scrolls of The Church are still to be written. Events and stories will be recorded. Teachings and prayers will be recorded and spread across Chernarus.

Red    144

Interesting!! This might be something for Joel to get into. He was such a sinner in his previous life that he is looking for a little faith now.

Well done, keep it up!

I was thinking of a Idea like this Looks cool!

Good luck

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Updated with more laws in the yellow section.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Page 2 Of The Bible

Rom 10:9: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Cor 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

1 Pet 5:7: Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

John 11:25: Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;

All men and women shall understand that God is the only and God is the only one. God is The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

Marriage And Living Together

Many think that God does and shall not accept a man lying with a man like he would with a woman. But this is not the truth, for God is love and love is pure. If a man loves another man truly, he shall be pardoned and left alone.

Corinthians 7:39 - The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

Corinthians 7:8-9 - I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.

Ephesians 5:22-24 - Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Corinthians 6:14 - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Sign in to follow this