Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:30
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
DKmintz

Whitelisted but can't join server...

Question

DKmintz    0

Hey guys,

As the title says, I am whitelisted but I cannot join server 1 for some reason, as soon as I hit the lobby it kicks me for needing to be whitelisted. When I click on the Whitelist Application link, it says I have been accepted and the GUID is correct. I have played on the servers before. I am using the correct profile in ArmA.

I have not played here for a while (been away playing other RP games within the ArmA universe) and I have read that there has been server merges. Perhaps my GUID is not included in that database as I havn't joined in a while?

Would appreciate some feedback, thanks.

Bruce

24 answers to this question

Mellstrom    21

you need to update you PID and your GUID. Take a look at this link and ask for a reset. http://www.dayzrp.com/t-need-a-guid-or-pid-reset-post-here?pid=809120#pid809120

You then have to put in your new GUID and PID here> http://www.dayzrp.com/upgrade.php

how to find out your new PID> http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-find-your-playerid

How to find out your new GUID> http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-find-your-guid

Mellstrom    21

just say if you need any more help or if it was something that you didn't understood.

DKmintz    0

Thanks Husky, sorry for the trouble.

I have completed the above steps, but I still get the same issue, where I am not whitelisted.

If you have any further pointers that would be great thanks.

edit - perhaps it takes a restart for the database to update itself, I will continue trying.

DKmintz    0

Thanks Husky, sorry for the trouble.

I have completed the above steps, but I still get the same issue, where I am not whitelisted.

If you have any further pointers that would be great thanks.

edit - perhaps it takes a restart for the database to update itself, I will continue trying.

Guest Chewyy   
Guest Chewyy

I may not be able to help, but would like to say welcome to the community!

Guest Chewyy   
Guest Chewyy

I may not be able to help, but would like to say welcome to the community!

DKmintz    0

Lol thanks,

Would also like to add to my list of problems, that whenever I load the launcher it has to re download a bunch of files each time because the previous files were 'invalid' or something. Known issue or clean install?

DKmintz    0

Lol thanks,

Would also like to add to my list of problems, that whenever I load the launcher it has to re download a bunch of files each time because the previous files were 'invalid' or something. Known issue or clean install?

Guest Chewyy   
Guest Chewyy

I believe you have the issue I had, the files that are invalid: find them in your mod folder and delete them, then go to your launcher and click "retry" That's how I fixed my issue.

Guest Chewyy   
Guest Chewyy

I believe you have the issue I had, the files that are invalid: find them in your mod folder and delete them, then go to your launcher and click "retry" That's how I fixed my issue.

Mellstrom    21

Lol thanks,

Get on TS and we can sort this out, its a lot easier then typing to each other on a thread.

also, you need to delete the files that are invalid completely and then redownload them from the launcher.

Mellstrom    21

Lol thanks,

Get on TS and we can sort this out, its a lot easier then typing to each other on a thread.

also, you need to delete the files that are invalid completely and then redownload them from the launcher.

RoryJam    0

Lol thanks,

Some files may not have downloaded correctly, this will kick you from the game if it isn't solved quickly. Follow this guide to fix your problem.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-fix-invalid-pbos-you-were-kicked-off-the-game

RoryJam    0

Lol thanks,

Some files may not have downloaded correctly, this will kick you from the game if it isn't solved quickly. Follow this guide to fix your problem.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-fix-invalid-pbos-you-were-kicked-off-the-game

DKmintz    0

Yes good idea, I will delete and re dl the problem files, see if that makes a difference in that case.

With regards to my whitelisting issue I will join the TS either this evening or tomorrow.

Thank you all very much for your help and replies to get me this far.

Bruce

DKmintz    0

Yes good idea, I will delete and re dl the problem files, see if that makes a difference in that case.

With regards to my whitelisting issue I will join the TS either this evening or tomorrow.

Thank you all very much for your help and replies to get me this far.

Bruce

Mellstrom    21

/solving after talking to the OP in TS and fixing the problem.

Mellstrom    21

/solving after talking to the OP in TS and fixing the problem.

DKmintz    0

As above, the problem has been resolved due to the patient help from Mellstrom :)

Thank you everyone who replied

Bruce

DKmintz    0

As above, the problem has been resolved due to the patient help from Mellstrom :)

Thank you everyone who replied

Bruce