Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 10:07

Revert back to 1.7.4.4

Guest Samuel

• MVP

ATM rolle is the only one who can do such a thing as those files are only accessible via him, if their is this many serious issues tho i can't see why we wouldn't revert back.

Have you tried the Test server? Our devs made it work for 1.7.5.1 with the 0.5.0 version so you should be able to DL (instructions found on the page) and play on the test DayzRP mod server until the server is reverted or the Dayz guise fix and send out 1.7.5.2

Negative. Lets use RP1 as something of a test server. DayzRP mod will be releasing soon, lets see if we can get all these issues fixed by then. There's a wipe coming anyhow, lets just have fun and see what issues pop up til then :)

• Server Manager

I'm not aware about any of these issues, can you elaborate on them and tell me exactly what is/isn't working?

You get kicked for script restriction when you refuel and drive. I have tried to equip my Rocket skin atleast 10 times with success. Fatcamp reported that he found a G36C SD but he couldn't pick it up.

You get kicked for script restriction when you refuel and drive. I have tried to equip my Rocket skin atleast 10 times with success. Fatcamp reported that he found a G36C SD but he couldn't pick it up.

ABit more elaborated.

I found a g36c SD. I pressed on gear. Couldt see it on the list. I pressed on take g36c SD i did the animation but didt pick up a single weapon.

Later you spawn in debug forest and mountain like all the time.

• Legend

I shot ak and to many zombies came chasing me:(

There's no hotfix for this, but there is a work around available: Don't shoot AKs. Hatchet works fine.

I shot ak and to many zombies came chasing me:(

There's no hotfix for this, but there is a work around available: Don't shoot AKs. Hatchet works fine.

The aggro-mechanics were changed, as far as I can say this is what the patch should do.

I know I was joking.

Aparently zombie hearing was [FIXED] with 1.7.5.1 if that means they hear alot better... well i think so.

i shot 1911 North of SW AF in industrial, by misstake.

7 Zeds came running.

i got 2 zeds on me, i had earlier lost some blood. And one got a "lucky" hit on me and knocked me down and i got munched in seconds ^^

I must say Zombie behaviour have changed, it is a bit annoying but can be avoided. it is rather annoying now if u get stuck with aggro in building. using axe is dangerous now. U cant heal up if u are solo very easy either.

I am split about the realism "enhancements".

But i guess it will promote teamplay in a way, but at the same time work against it with zombie spawn+addage.