Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:07

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Faze

New to the community :D

Guest Faze   
Guest Faze

Just wanted to say hello to everyone :D!

Welcome Faze,

If you need any help there are plenty of threads around, here's the FAQ, Community Rules and Staff Team. These threads should help you out as much as possible,

Welcome again and have fun!

Mellstrom    21

Welcome to the community and i hope you will enjoy your stay here. If your waiting for your whitelist application to be accepted you can start to cruise around the forums, there are a lot of goodies here. If you don't get accepted on the first try then you can PM me and i can walk you through the basics, or you can just PM me or any other staff member for any other help you might want, we would be more than happy to help.

See you in Chernarus!

Samaritan    246

Hello and welcome to the community, good luck with your applications. Get yourself involved on the forum while you wait for your application to be reviewed. Make sure you read and re-read the rules. Get yourself familiar with the lore of DayZRP.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-official-background-refined-edition

Best of Luck

Red    137

Welcome to the community! I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Whilst waiting for your whitelist to be approved, be sure to read through the rules thoroughly. It will make your experience in game all the much better.

Should you have any questions regarding your characters RP background, feel free to send me a PM. I'd gladly help.

Hope to see you in Chernarus soon!

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Welcome to one of the best (if not the best) dayz communities out there!Double read the rules and make sure you understand them and if you need anything you can pm any staff member and i'm pretty sure they will be more than happy to help.

See you in Chernarus ;)!!!

Welcome fazy m9 1v1 i quik scoep

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Welcome to the community. Hopefully you will enjoy yourself! If you need some help, talk to one of the orange guys, or just PM anyone else :) Make sure to come up with a good story and stick to your character as much as possible, but feel free to roam Chernarus! Join a clan or be on your own, just how you want it to be. PM a Game Master if you want to find out more about clans, or anyone else!

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

---

Pst... 2nd time you are posting :)

Optic is far better than Faze 1v1 quickscopez scrub :P

Joking aside welcome to the community by signing up you have effectively given your soul away once you join you can never leave....