Server time: 2017-08-17, 03:56

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chewyy

Would it be justified...

Guest Chewyy   
Guest Chewyy

If you moved and come back to find out your bestfriend is dating the girl you used to be in love with, then kick his fucking ass?

Moxy    19

Nah, would just make you look less IMO. Yeah it'll hurt, yeah it'll probably mess up y'alls friendship but in the end it just shows you can't control your emotions and are not over her.

Move on, forget her and let them be happy if they're happy and focus instead on what will make you happy which is probably finding a new girl.

you used to be in love with

"used to be in love with"

Why would you beat up your best friend over a girl you dont like anymore?

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

kick his ass

lol no it aint worth it, honestly.

<3

Heh, this reminds me of an incident a long time ago. I dated this girl. Thought I was in love with her for 2 years. Turns out she cheated on my with my ex best friend. Lets just say someone wasnt gonna feel right for a few days ;)

Matt    21

Why would you kick his ass what you used to love her? Well what if your friend loves her are you going to kick his ass just for that to be honest just let it go you should not ruin your friendship over a girl be happy for them and go on with your day to day life don't let it eat at you.

Red    137

Guys guys, let's all be honest here. That best friend broke the bro code. You don't date the ex of your bestfriend unless he says it's okay.

I wouldn't approve of this. I would drop him as a friend personally. Violence is a waste of energy.

If you moved and come back to find out your bestfriend is dating the girl you used to be in love with, then kick his fucking ass?

lol.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

dont do anything < NO < Is this friend replaceable? > YES > Can you take him? > Yes > beat him up

[align=right] ^ NO? ^ Then dont

Samaritan    246

No, just no. If you 'used' to be in love with her then your friend has every right to date her. Also you never said if you used to date her either? If you love someone but don't act and another person steps in then you have to leave it.

It will hurt because you see your friend as betraying you (going against the bro code) but you need to let it go. Be the bigger person.

Josh    37

Nah, would just make you look less IMO. Yeah it'll hurt, yeah it'll probably mess up y'alls friendship but in the end it just shows you can't control your emotions and are not over her.

Move on, forget her and let them be happy if they're happy and focus instead on what will make you happy which is probably finding a new girl.

Moxy should have his own self help column on rp.

Spot on.

Clammy    0

No, just start an evil plan that would slowly draw them away from each-other then when you get her back play this song when you're near him: [video=youtube]

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

u sound pretty stronk m9, you shud have him

No, no it wouldn't and I'm baffled by the fact that you think this is a question that needs to be thought about.

It's not like your girlfriend is cheating on you with your best friend (because in that case, baseball bats work wonders on exposed knees) but we're talking about you having a good ol' crush on someone then moving away.

Being in love with someone doesn't make her/him your property and your best friend has the full right to engage in a possible romantic relationship with the girl, even more so if you've moved away, because it's somewhat egocentric and childish to think that both he or she wouldn't go out finding people to love of their own.

Hey, if they are happy with each other and you are jealous the problem lies with in you.

Just remember what I messaged you. Also, aside from that, look at it this way: If you really loved her all you want is to see her happy. That's how I dealt with what I told you. Don't let it bother you too much m8. It aint worth it.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Heh, this reminds me of an incident a long time ago. I dated this girl. Thought I was in love with her for 2 years. Turns out she cheated on my with my ex best friend. Lets just say someone wasnt gonna feel right for a few days ;)

0_0

Nah, man. you really should either forget or talk it out with you friend, like say "We are still friends" and that kind of stuff.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

0_0

Nah, man. you really should either forget or talk it out with you friend, like say "We are still friends" and that kind of stuff.