Server time: 2017-08-23, 12:09

Sign in to follow this  
Revilo

Hydrographics/ Water printing. . . Wow

Revilo    7

ive known about this thing for a while now called Hydrographics, basically you get a thin sheet of plastic or something that has a cool looking pattern onto it for example a weapon camo, flames and other cool stuff. You place it on some warm water. after 60 seconds or so you spray the sheet or whatever you want to dip with some activator, you dip say a gun stock or whatever into the water and through the sheet and once you pull it out . . . Boom its covered. this stuff looks amazing

you can get it at www.mydipkit.com

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Now obviously i live in the UK so a gun for me is just not realistic so when i get a computer i might see about putting some of this stuff on it. Might add some nice effect if i had tiger stripes or maybe even a realistic looking wood finish. What do you guys think? This is cool isnt it?

Well, for some reason this sparked an idea in my head.

I'm afraid it doesn't have anything to do with the mod, nor is it a discussion, moving.

/Moved to off topic

Mellstrom    21

If anyone is wondering there is already craftable camo in the standard dayz mod that you can add to m4s and dragunovs. I don't know if it is in the DayzRP mod though, going to have to check on that...

-Edit-

craftable camo is not in the dayzrp mod. You can only find it in game.

This is awesome! I saw something like this before. If you did this to a PC case it would be siiiiick.

This is awesome! I saw something like this before. If you did this to a PC case it would be siiiiick.