Server time: 2017-08-21, 08:28

Sign in to follow this  
Guest LethalWoman

The beginning of the end.

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

This was not suppose to happen, how could I have let this happen. Suddenly I felt alone. There are no good people, there are no heroes. My mind processing all these different emotions at once led me to a question i've never thought i'd ask myself. Is this the part where I become ''bitter'? Is this feeling of powerless, hatred and loneliness a reflection of bitterness? As my right hand raises the gun, my left hand quickly wipes a tear. It was almost as if the sound of pulling the trigger flipped a switch in my head. Lexi’s body drops to the ground, I realize, I feel no pain for what I just did, nor joy. I feel nothing.

I used to enjoy the silence of the woods, My name is Elizabeth. I was raised in a family of 4, my mother and father were always working, as oldest it is expected of you to take care of the younger one, silence was not Sarah's strongest side. nonetheless I loved her. My dad has always taught me the importance of education and that the key to happiness is knowledge. I gues education holds no value now a days. Next to living the perfect family dream, I lived the life of a student, socializing, sports and attending lectures were a part of life. I loved people and i loved meeting them.

I can't remember the last time my sisters singing was the only concern of the day. Watching my sister sleep makes me think she might be partially deaf, The loud breathing and screams of the living dead have my attention all night. For some reason Lexi looks nervous tonight, perhaps the hunger has us all a bit nervous. We met Lexi a day ago, she asked to join us and I didn’t see why that could harm us. She is funny and has this annoying laugh that makes you laugh.

Lexi her scream snaps me out of the giggle I was in, as I look up I see Lexi struggling to get away from the large horrific man nearly biting her. Just as I get up on my feet Lexi grabs Sarah and pushes her towards the man. I felt my heart stop. Lexi closes the door as I try to grab sarah, ''It's to late lizzy we can't save her'' says Lexi as she's blocking the door. I hear my sister screaming in agony. Then the only thing I hear is the roar of the living dead.

I dropped to my knees, This was not suppose to happen, how could I have let this happen..

Mellstrom    21

I liked this read, and the pink color.

I hope you will keep updating this in the future.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Cleo I thought you were dedicated to CS:GO now RP posts what have you become ;_;

Fozzy    2

Cleo I thought you were dedicated to CS:GO now RP posts what have you become ;_;

^

-- Good story however, don't let Johny see this

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

James pls I love csgo ;_;

Samaritan    254

Nice read, look forward to more.

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

^

-- Good story however, don't let Johny see this

Honeyyyy look what i found :troll:

Good story baby smoosh!Keep it up Cleooo <3 ;)

Rifleman    14

Great start, looking forward to more!

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Very, very nice! Enjoyed it thoroughly, some parts need tweaking, but overall a very excellent start to writing. A journal expansion would be fun. I suggest you write a journal about what is happening to you in CRA, real time journals are very fun to read.

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

I don't know how long it has been since Sarah died.. Weeks.. Months.. I don't care much for time anymore. I decided to explore the lands a little bit more there's no reason left to hide anymore.

I met a large group of survivors, well.. They looked more like soldiers. They first saved me from a horde, then asked me many questions about my whereabouts. At the time I didn't know whether to be fortunate to still be alive or scared that they wanted to kill me themselves.

A while ago I was convinced Lexi was the only survivor left. Now I meet new people daily. All with the same idea that they own the land we all walk on. Creating road blocks like the streets are theirs. I don't want to know what happens when they all meet eachother.. What happend to these survivors.. where does one get the hunger of gaining power from? I believe our only enemy is the things that are on top of the foodchain, at this point, humans are not. But none of what I believe seems to be true. These survivors have no fear, they accepted the circumstances we're in and began to create an idea. The idea of building a new world, a world where the dead are no more than poisonous snakes and the people that don't belong obey the rules you make up for them. Which isn't right. But then again, I believe in sunshine and rainbows.

None is less true, I'm pretty sure they wanted to kill me, and if my answers weren't ment...

But they believed me and in a way felt pitty for me. Never thought this was the beginning of my salvation. They showed me their way of survival, what goals they have, what rank means to them and that this is not just an organisation to rule the world, but a family. A family that would die for eachother. And so I decided to join this.. Chernarussian republican army. I'm not a soldier and I certainly am not a fighter, but I know what it means to be apart of a family and I don't always have to agree with them, I just need their love, and they need mine.

Is it so wrong to believe people should unite and not fight eachother. I don't think it's wrong but at some point I need to wake up and realize we are humans living in an animal world and it's kill or be killed. We are no better than these poisonous snakes. These survivors all have their story. They all had their family, their demons. As for now sunshine and rainbows is what I want to believe in, It's what made them accept me, it's what Sarah knew me as. I don't want to become bitter, I want to be me.

Family, always and forever.

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

Love it Cleo :D

Thank you love <3

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Wow, I really enjoyed reading, brilliant job Cleo, keep it up!

Phil-Thumbs-Up.gif

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

Wow, I really enjoyed reading, brilliant job Cleo, keep it up!

Phil-Thumbs-Up.gif

<3

Samaritan    254

Nice part 2...enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to the next one.

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

Nice part 2...enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to the next one.

Thank you, for reading it!

Jm Von Cat    154

Well, after reading through both parts just now i must say i liked it, alot. the different colours almost reflect a different mindset, one with hindsight one without?

The first paragraph of this entire thing was chilling, it left me scrambling around mentally to figure out what was happening then the second and third paragraphs cleared everything up, this was again the theme but to a lesser extent in your second entry.

Anyway, keep it up!

Guest LethalWoman   
Guest LethalWoman

Well, after reading through both parts just now i must say i liked it, alot. the different colours almost reflect a different mindset, one with hindsight one without?

The first paragraph of this entire thing was chilling, it left me scrambling around mentally to figure out what was happening then the second and third paragraphs cleared everything up, this was again the theme but to a lesser extent in your second entry.

Anyway, keep it up!

Thank you! The diff' colours do represent diff story lines. but you can also see it as a whole. depending on how you read it!

Sign in to follow this