Server time: 2017-10-20, 01:37
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Morgan Riggs

Severely injured in car accident on highway

Hi there everyone. A long time has passed since I last spoke to you.

I've just come on to the computer today for my first time in a while to see what's been going on, not going to go in to detail to much.

I have been in a car accident on a high way in Sweden. My car was completely smashed and I was stuck inside of it, with my legs paralyzed. I had to be cut out of the car and was instantly moved to the emergency part of the hospital.

I was struck from behind by another driver who was travelling in a much higher speed and was affected by narcotics.

I have very bad pain in my back, neck and ribs. I have also suffered from some other chronic problems with my body which I'll leave out of this thread.

I wish you the best, and remember to be careful when you are out driving. Be on your guard and always check the rear mirror.

I will hopefully be back soon again, but for now I need to rest and recover.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Tough man you are Riggs, good to hear you're alright.

<3

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Wow thats really fucked up.

I don't know you much but good luck.

Sad news Morgan, I hope you have a speedy recovery and the driver gets whats coming to him.

So do I. A police report is currently being handled and I hope that he'll get what he deserves

Masulii    25

God damn man, get well soon :(

Vector    0

Sad news Morgan, I hope you have a speedy recovery and the driver gets whats coming to him.

So do I. A police report is currently being handled and I hope that he'll get what he deserves

All in good time, sooner the better,if karma is real then he has a price to pay. the road to recovery will be long and painful but never give up.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Damn that sucks man, hope your ok Morgan, you should defiantly claim some compensation man!

Get well soon morgan! <3

Mellstrom    21

Shit man, i could only imagine the pain that you went through. Take as much time as you want to recover. Were not going anywhere.

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

You have my support. Get well Morgan.

Shanoby    63

8f8925c0d709d9747f25b89b72cda73b033ec082b14e5b7d78da27f14357dae0.jpg

d8a5f46a901229005433e8daa7ddd0e56ddd38c5f2d90ce2830c415982b3ad03.jpg

Frozen    45

Morgan as much as this sounds odd, if you need "ANY" help tell me. I am more then willing to help you out however you need it.. You did a charity which I say 0.5/10 of the community of probably have done. You've done a great action and I am sure that if you need anything some people in DayZRP like me are willing to help.

Also recover well and hope everything goes well for you Riggs.. I really hope you get better, I'll even pray for it this Sunday.