Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:24
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Kanen

Leaving RP.

Kanen    108

Well over the past year of playing on this server and being apart of this community I feel my time here is coming to an end a lot of you who I talk to in TS have seen this coming for a while and it would be no shock to you that this is happening.

Before I leave I want to just pick out a few people and give them some special thanks as it was not for them I would not have stayed this long and most likely dis parted a lot sooner from this community.

Voodoo: Obviously you are going to be the first I mention as if it was not for you all the fun times with the old 501st and what we did back in the day would not be fun I feel if there is one person I grew the most close to it would be you. You was always there to joke around with and have some good times and bad. I feel ever since altar died though we drifted apart ever so slowly but I hope we stay in touch in the future.

Lucas Hicks: Another guy who I felt close too only reason I stayed longer in RP and part of this community the past 2 months is most likely to relax and talk to you. and play csgo but yeah I will miss you aswel but we will definitely stay in touch!

Ghost: You are just to put it into words, ONE AWESOME GUY, no matter what people say to you, you always have a witty comment or something 1 level higher to say to them. another veteran from the 501st who I stayed in contact with and can talk to in a time of need if it was not for you Letting me in after that interview for 501st I would never of met all the awesome people who were in that clan so thank you.

Rynder/Frisia: You are just mental they day I first met you I instantly fell in love with you. The crazy guy who was always one step ahead of anyone else. If I ever needed cheering up all I would have to do is come to you and I would automatically have a smile on my face, going to miss you pal.

Pat: My Irish kiss ass, Going to miss you man always annoying me always there to try and wind me up but yeah always will be a good friend. stay in touch.

Everyone else from the 501st and who I have has some sort of relationship with in the past Im sorry but im too lazy to thank you all and put something warm and meaningful so to you thank you :).

All the staff who have had to cope with me in the past and present with my silly behaviour I thank you for not getting rid of me and always giving me another chance you guys are amazing and are the reason this community turned out so great.

and last but not least the all mighty overlord Rolle himself, Thank you if you never made this community I would of never met all these amazing people and have had 100's of hours of fun.

o7 Guys, Maybe see you in the future!.

Frisia    8

God dammit Kanen! I knew you were a bit inactive but still! Keep speaking on steam and Teamspeak will ya! Will miss you crazy commander of the 501st and BTR!

Cya later Kanen, take care! If you ever come back, we'll be here. :)

Tim    0

Stay safe. See you again.

Rolle    2969

o7 good luck!

Mellstrom    21

good luck out there, we will await for your return. o7

Hatch    0

Known you for a year, not even a mention.... 3

Anyway, sucks to see you go Kanen. Will miss you :(

Red    253

Sad to see you go Kanen,

Good luck on whatever it is that you will be pursueing next!

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Take care big man was a pleasure playing in volki with you

RoryJam    0

[video=youtube]

<3 <3 <3

Goodbye Kanen, you were my idol in the 501st and a great friend. You always cheered me up when I was down. Thank you so much and good luck, hopefully we will meet again.

<3 <3 <3

bHI53vK.jpg

Fozzy    2

Kanen :( was really fun having you in CRA for a while, truly a great guy!!! o7

Also, see how I don't get a mention...

Hicks    56

Fuck who's going to get angry about things now I mean i'll always have Nova but it will never be the same :troll:

o7 friend I'm sure will still play CS:GO and what not still any how.

Terra    1449

Stay safe! Do not forget us!

All the best for you!

Terra

Ghost    8

been a pleasure playing with you dude! I will still rekt you anyday at cs:go :P

have fun with what every you do next!

#501st4lyfe!

Voodoo    490

tumblr_mi84lgF1J81s26hspo1_400.gif

But on a serious note o7 kanen.

Remember im still around for a game of CSGO now and then. just message me on Steam

was a pleasure playing RP with you and we went though some great times.

#501st4lyfe