Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:08

Sign in to follow this  
Guest LoneLion

Diary

Guest LoneLion   
Guest LoneLion

I would love the idea of a diary of some sort for players to note down their experiences during that current life. Would be cool to find a random body to read through their diary of their journey or even the reason why they died if they noted something like have an infection or commiting suicide due to a traumatic moment in their life.

Not only could it be awesome for RP but could give you knowledge about certain clans/ people for your character. Obviously their is something similar to this already in DayZ Standalone with using a paper and pen but that is not used so much. However in a community like this I think people could take advantage of this feature if it were to be implemented.

Not sure if this would be possible to do on the mod but that was my brain storm for today :)

Owen    13

The ability to write on paper in the mod is coming in the future I believe. So paper could technically be used as a diary. Though I like the idea.

Guest LoneLion   
Guest LoneLion

That is awesome to hear. Maybe if possible blank books could be implemented with a bunch of paper stacks that you can scroll between with a sort of script :)