Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:12

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Katherine

654.63 Green Mountain Signal (Radio Frequency)

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

[align=left] *You hear a static emit from your radio as you carelessly search different radio frequency, You find that you stumbled on Green Mountain's frequency and a raspy gentleman is speaking into it

[align=left]

Hello! You're probably wondering, Who is this idiot and why is he on YOUR radio. Well, Sit down and let me tell you. I'm Sebastian Ray. Some call me Honest Abe, Because i never lie or spread disinfo.

To put it bluntly, I'm a independent free lance journalist. I've covered wars, Politics and all wonderful types of shit. I arrived at this place called 'Green Mountain' . I checked the place out and saw a Broadcasting room linked with the tower. I decided that i use it for media purposes.

Essentially, I'd use it to reach out to those important around South Zagoria. Hoping i could get more of the story of what's going in chernarus. So if you want a chance to be famous and make headlines in one of the biggest stories in the world, being a part of history! I mean history! Then you out to reach out to me here.

You can typically find me here in the tower around when the sun is at its peak of the day. If not, I'm always listening to the radio's frequency now that i have it. So i'll be able to listen in.

Try not to be zombie chow.

Later survivors!

[align=left] *He takes a swig from his water bottle and the Radio messages, abruptly cuts out into static for a few minutes until the message recites itself, appearing again.

Frozen    45

*Dimitri turns on his radio and speaks with a rude tone*

You know.. sometimes I don't see the point of you people broadcasting anything.. you are doing just noise.. I was just casually walking in a city and you radio message got me spotted.. thanks.. Now I am stuck in a damn house with the door barricaded and a horde of them outside ready to take a bite.. Maybe play a tune next time to give us a warning to turn down the volume huh..

*The radio can be heard dropped, loud banging noises can be heard then suddenly the radio goes static*

*Eugene hears the chatter in his radio and starts the broadcast*

I don't know who you are, i don't even know if you still alive...i was a war reporter and photographer back in the "living" days. I was there, right where you are right now looking for the same as you...but i left to Utes to pick up the broken pieces of what my life was.

*A zombie moan can be heard nearby*

Anyway...my life is not important, what is important is that finding answers was worthless at least just for me...a lead took me to another lead, that lead to another, and the next one to the first lead i ever had...

*A lighter lights what you understand is a smoke*

I've lost my work's meaning.

Maybe we should meet and work together...people has to know the truth behind everything going on.

Contact me...

I'll be close...

*The moaning is closer and steps can be heard, suddenly a shot is fired*

You take care there, son.

*static*

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

-Radio Transmission-

[align=left] *The sound of a screeching static emits from your radio sounding like a hiss, for a few moments before a familiar voice calls from your radio.*

Aye, I'm sure we could work something out. Its up to the reporters to discover the truth and deliver it to the people.

Like the United States constitution.. We the people. It's us the people who change things. Not any group no matter how big or small. So if you're interested, I'm much obliged to use a hand. Hell, need someone to have a extra camera just in case. If that is what you're asking.

Meet me at the mountain sometime.

Take care.

[align=left] *Static ensues and the message cuts shortly after.*

*The static is almost gone in this transmission*

Whenever you want...i'm waiting.

*Moans and shots can be heared clearly*

This place is infested...while i wait i'm going to make a bit of a clensing around here

*The message ends abruptly*

Exile89    0

*A younger man with a tenor voice is heard crackling into the frequency*

"Well, I can't say I fully understand the point of newscasting in this day and age, but I suppose that's your business and not mine. I guess I can come up sometime for an interview, and if you'd like I can help keep you safe as well. I assume you can help yourself, but it still never hurts to have someone else to cover your back.

*A yawn is heard above the sound of trees rustling*

"But that is a job for tomorrow. For now, I need to go to bed. Let me know what you think. Exile out."

*The radio cuts to dead air once more*

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

*Static ensues, before a moment of silence that follows until a voice is heard.*

Aye, I could use protection. There if you are listening.

I'll be back at the Tower soon, Making a unexpected trip.

*Radio transmission cuts out*

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

*Static ensues, before a moment of silence that follows until a voice is heard.*

Aye, I could use protection. There if you are listening.

I'll be back at the Tower soon, Making a unexpected trip.

*Radio transmission cuts out*

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

*Static emits from your radio*

Hello Survivors!

This is Sebastian again, I've finally arrived back at Green Mountain thanks to a peculiar group of Irish men in a bit of a beat up rusty car.

Although, Very kind to give me a lift, I also manage to get a short interview that i was able to record. The Rundown is this, They are here to do work and aren't afraid to get anything done as long as the pay is good.

They don't care nothing about SVR, SOBOR or anyone who would try to ruin their operations.

"SVR are hilarious, They have stopped nothing!"

- Warren

What are they long term goals is beyond me, But they said they will not be leaving for quite awhile now. Oh and as a special request from Patrick, No he doesn't like potatoes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Static interrupts for a few moments*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, For those looking to meet with me, Now is your time, I'll be sitting here for quite a few days until well, I need to get more information and supplies. In the meantime, I'll give regular updates so stay tuned.

*The broadcast ends, With another violent static erupting from the radio, The last words "Fucking piece of shit, Got some orange drink over it! Comes through the radio*

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

[mp3]http://puu.sh/bNjvY/deaa5aa802.mp3 [/mp3]

*You hear a song play through your radio, From a familiar frequency*

[align=left]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Static erupts for a few moments before a dead silence.*

[align=left] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[align=left] Hello there, Survivors! Long time no see?Hehehe, Aye, this is mostly and update for all you out there. Well, Today my fine gentleman and Women of this wasteland i'll be talking to your hearts.. Well not physically.. But you get my point! Anyways, Have you Guys and Gals ever wanted to end the petty violence around Chernarus? Stability all that good stuff? Well thats good because i do as well and think the best way is to fight the good fight.

How do you fight the good fight? Well, You fight with words dear friends, I say put your weapons down, Just for a moment and think. Should i possibly die because of my wicked ways? Should i make that road block? My friend i say holster your pistols and leave your anger at the door. This is more than surviving, Its about making a better tomorrow.

This has been your real talk coming straight from my heart to yours. Until next time, This is Sebastian and i'm signing out, If you have any questions, Want to help out or want to stop by and say hello come to Green Mountain where i will personally greet ya!

[align=left]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Static ensues and then cuts off once more, Allowing nothing but silence lingers...

[align=left]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

[align=left] [mp3]http://puu.sh/bXe3l/eab415fe88.mp3[/mp3]

*Your Radio Buzz's alive and you hear a calm, Beautiful Piano Music playing for a few minutes until it reaches a hult hearing nothing but white noise for a few moments.*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/bXgmc/11106fedcc.mp3[/mp3]

Wake up, Ladies and Gentlemen of the down and distraught! It is time for some news!

I've seen nothing but and heard no "Truce" Between the SVR and CRA" The attacks still keep coming, While SVR argue that this is their land. CRA would stand aside and argue it belongs to Cherna russians. Things are getting fierce and nothing but bullets is going to end this confrontation. Although i'd recommend waging war with words, It appears its a easily forgotten way. If i were you people around the parts of Stary Sobor or north. Keep your head down and your weapons holsters, If ya still want a head.

Walkers time..

Been hearing strange rumors about some of the dead lingering... I swore i seen some kind of tall creature with glowing eyes in the dark.. Or perhaps thats the Bourbon... In any case then how long until its more than just eyes in the dark? Are the dead evolving? Only time can tell.. So many inquiries.. So little answers. I'll keep the scope for ya.

Now... This last part is going out to a special person i know... Wandering around and

is probably not even going to be able to hear this... Well... Ah shit, *He smacks his gums together for a brief moment taking a long pause, before muttering the rest of his words into his microphone" That person is Anastasia, Ana if you're hearing this girl then please take care of yourself, I'm around Green Mountain from time to time if you want to stop in and chat. Take care of yourself? Thats an order soldier girl.

Untill.. Next time Ladies and gentlemen this is Sebastian signing off, Your voice in the darkness...

*Transmission cuts out once more, A roar of static emitting from your radio before a brutal inexplicable stop and no noise is heard from.*

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

[align=left] [mp3]http://puu.sh/bYZOS/b3e91574f9.mp3[/mp3]

*Your radio comes roaring to life with the sound of instrumental music*

[align=left] [mp3]http://puu.sh/bZ1o9/2fac1dbcc2.mp3[/mp3]

Hello, There ladies and gentlemen! Are you interested in infected meat or some news? I'm guessing news. It seems reports are coming in that a Alliance is being brokered by the Block-17 and the CRA. Its to deal with the current SVR problem. It was also stated a group of people called Host, Were being interrogated and potentially executed as the meeting went on, Said one of my informants who saw it first hand.

What does this mean for us? The rest of the brothers and sisters around chernarus who fight day to day just to get a scrap of food or a sip of dirty water? While big giant groups form alliances and overshadow the little man? What can we do? I don't really know, But i do hope we eventually see a end of aggression from both CRA/B17 and SVR side, As its only causing more rifts. I'll keep fighting the good fight.

Now... I don't think i ever told you guys about my friend James, He is my Co- Partner getting the scope of whats going around here, If you ever see him, Treat him with respect. He usually wears a cap and has a black vest on top of his white striped shirt with blue cut up pants. Heh, Couldn't do this without him.

Now, If any doctors or scientists would like to talk about the ongoing evolution of the infected please stop by, I and James are eager to get any resourceful information on that. Until next times Ladies this is Sebastian signing out.

*Radio fizzes out and a plethora of static comes spewing into your radio*

Sign in to follow this