Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:23

Sign in to follow this  
Shanoby

Goodbye untill standalone.

Shanoby    36

guards3.png

So... here we go. I guess now it is my turn to write the thread.

Never been good with goodbyes, all I can say is it has been fun and not so fun the other times.

Leaving mostly cause I feel no motivation to continue playing this mod, I feel I have given my best and now it is tiem to wait for standalone or move somewhere else.

This community has given me a germ that grew into a disease if you will...

I love RP now more than ever.

I remember the day when I joined on 14.05.2013 like it was yesterday. With my main character Dr. Mark Klein. Went around with no weapons for a month, learning the ins and outs of survival, trying to locate scientist and any officials still alive to find an answer for this virus.

My first interaction was with an AI zombie in Kamenka. Thinking IC it was a human I started to talk with him :D So thats when Klein 1st saw zombies with his own eyes.

After that tried to find TP on Klen mountain that everyone was talking about. Well it was bombed out by the time Klein got there. Survivors started to talk about CDCR(Centers for Disease Control Remnents) and Prud lake Free Medics camp. Klein located them both and he made good friends. In CDCR I met Toorrik and in Prud Jarvis Seistt.

CDCR teached Klein how to use weapons and with Jarvis Seistt Klein spent most of his time there, day after day, just chating. I remember the day me and Seisst got robbed in Prud once 4 times in a row turing 1H period of time :D "Oh you guys been robbed allready, oh sorry"*bandits run off* :D

Not long after that I tried joining CDCR but Toorrik told me one day that CDCR is no more. So I picked up a DUTY idea in the Clan Ideas that somebody had made and we started DUTY!

That is when I met loads of you guys: Toorrik, Alex aka Rockie, Daniel Weber aka Carved, Ca11um, Robert, Slavik, Selvik, Marcus, Cadacus and so on...

DUTY was the best group and experience I ever had in DayZRP without saying.

I remember, how many innovating things we brought into RP server from gas mask voice effects to tent RP :D Which all seem so normal and well known RP elements.

Special thanks again to: Jarvis Seistt, BigLittleShorts, Carved, Toorrik, Rockie, Ca11um, BlackPwr.(might be some I'm forgetting, too tiered sorry,add you later).

You guys gave me the best experience and fun time one man could ever ask for.

I hope to return for standalone, if not, goodbye! *HUGS ALL*

Mush    2

Sad to see you leave and I hope to see you back and ready when Standalone (hopefully) comes! :)

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

Cya Mate have a nice time.

Ill always be your Caduceus the Platypus <3

tumblr_mt4rkeFiHp1ssrhqlo1_400.gif

Shanoby    36

Ill always be your Caduceus the Platypus <3

tumblr_mt4rkeFiHp1ssrhqlo1_400.gif

I WUW YOU MY PLATYPUS!

tumblr_lvhuuq55N71qhoyau.jpg

See you in 6 years :troll:

Really sad to see this happen, I have always considered you a mentor, someone who helps me improve my RP, someone who I look up to and most importantly, a good friend!

Will definitely miss playing with you!

the-office-goodbye.gif

Laurence Taylor    3

I'd be lying if i said...

KIQwGMd.jpg

KpopKilla    64

See you in 6 years :troll:

You give the Standalone devs too much credit.

See you man, although I never knew you seemed like a chill guy on the forums and heard good things about your RP. Sad to see another great one go.