Server time: 2017-10-17, 11:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Aberration

Goodbye for now,

Aberration    0

Computer and keyboard are fucked, I have lost interest in gaming as of late and lack motivation to get on most days now, With the disbanding of silence, I think now is a good time to send my computer in for repairs and such and when It returns I will decide whether or not this will be a permanent goodbye, But for now bye everyone, Ill be around for the rest of today and Ill be gone for a week or more after tonight.

IAmJackBandit    77

Computer and keyboard are fucked, I have lost interest in gaming as of late and lack motivation to get on most days now, With the disbanding of silence, I think now is a good time to send my computer in for repairs and such and when It returns I will decide whether or not this will be a permanent goodbye, But for now bye everyone, Ill be around for the rest of today and Ill be gone for a week or more after tonight.

tumblr_mshu4tqNKs1spr6bso1_500.gif

Lucky    0

You dont need to leave. Ive got a spare keyboard if you really need it. Isnt the best thing in the world but itll work :) PM me your details or wherever you need it shipped.

Mellstrom    21

Goodbye for now, see you in a week.

Cya man! We all lose interest at some point, and although we often gain it back, it's equally likely we don't. Whatever you do, have fun!

tumblr_lqvr4qot3d1qhwxm8.gif

RIP, don't go round throwing bottles of whiskey and empty cans at people irl now :troll:

Seriously, I'll miss you! <3

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

325.gif

Goodbye for now. I want the recording of me if your leaving forever.

Aberration    0

cry-about-it-lol.gif

RIP, don't go round throwing bottles of whiskey and empty cans at people irl now :troll:

Seriously, I'll miss you! <3

Im gonna break peoples legs with glass, Steal grenades from peoples pockets and make fireworks, and blame it all on Robert Irl Now, Just to spite you Bebe <3

Im gonna break peoples legs with glass, Steal grenades from peoples pockets and make fireworks, and blame it all on Robert Irl Now, Just to spite you Bebe <3

If you get Robert involved, I will hunt you down. I don't want you to taint him with your ways!

Aberration    0

If you get Robert involved, I will hunt you down. I don't want you to taint him with your ways!

Its not tainting, Its improvment <3

Its not tainting, Its improvment <3

I'll just lock you in the dungeon and mke you clean up the mess Robert and I made. I think that sounds good.

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

I only spoke to you once and all im going to say is k bai.

Goobai Mr. Initiates-on-Friendlies. I'll miss your crazy RP and hatred for my brother's hat, and the hilarious arguments we'd get into on teamspeak :(

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!