Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:33
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Lucky

Butterfly Knives

Lucky    0

Does anyone within DayZRP have/collect them? I am about to purchase a Spyderco Balisong but I cant decide between the three I can choose from.

First we have the SzaboFly

I personally love this one for the unusual look and the blade.

Then the SmallFly

Which I like because of the small blade, I have heard its great for flipping, and have been thinking of buying this one because of the price (inflated because rare/discontinued)

And finally, the really cool one. The SpyderFly.

I love the look of this SpyderFly. The one I am looking at is new out of box, but so beautiful. Heard this is a little more difficult to flip, but nicer to look at.

So what are your opinions? I love all three but I am torn inbetween all of them.

Post your opinions down below!

Alan Woods    3

I am a knife collector myself, and I would recommend the Spyder because of its cool design and choice of colour :)

Lucky    0

I am a knife collector myself, and I would recommend the Spyder because of its cool design and choice of colour :)

Thanks for your input :3 I am stuck between that and the SzaboFly ;-;

Cedrea    1

I'm not much of a butterfly knife enthusiastic but the Spyder one looks better in my opinion.

Heroz_Nick    21

< owns a Bear Hunter Knife + Throwing knives [for training purposes e.g camping, treks etc] just thought I'd post anyway :)

Ancalagon    0

... Butterflyknifes are illegal here ^^

Spyder reminds me of CSGOs Fade skin :P Nice form and interesting colour.

But don't know, the Szabo looks vwery interesting as well. Not sure, even though i can image how nice the rainbow-colours looks like, i'd most likely chose the Szabo (I like it precious but simple ^^)

Only one i wouldn't take is the small one, don't like the form of it

Lucky    0

Might go for the spyder. Apparently the szabo is horrible for flipping. The bite handle is heavier than the safe.

Jack Kolb    0

The spider reminds me of the huntsman knife in CSGO

I myself have a few knifes bot no butterfly knifes right now, but I might get one soon.

Lucky    0

You can't get either there out of stock :troll:

I know :3 have been since 2010 or something. Private seller.

Teas    1

Illegal in UK though, I've been lusting after a Microtech Halo for a few years now. Sadly anything spring loaded or "flick knives" are an offensive weapon over here.

Lucky    0

Illegal in UK though, I've been lusting after a Microtech Halo for a few years now. Sadly anything spring loaded or "flick knives" are an offensive weapon over here.

You can have a dulled blade though! Considered just a trainer :) goes for butterfly knives anyways.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

But can you do this?

MeetTheSpy360.gif

Lucky    0

Decided to go with the "Fade" Spyderfly! Going to get it pretty cheap too considering these things were discontinued :)

Woot Woot!

Snoop    0

Decided to go with the "Fade" Spyderfly! Going to get it pretty cheap too considering these things were discontinued :)

Woot Woot!

Looks sick dude :D

Lucky    0

Woot Woot!

Ill post some vids of me doing some of those tricks. Especially the spy flip one, I have been doing that on a trainer and its pretty easy. Dunno how itll be with a blade xD

Snoop    0

Woot Woot!

Ill post some vids of me doing some of those tricks. Especially the spy flip one, I have been doing that on a trainer and its pretty easy. Dunno how itll be with a blade xD

Inb4 cuts finger off :D. Kidding. Would be fun to see you doing tricks on video!

Exile89    0

I've had two butterfly knives. The first was a piece of shit, I legitimately threw it in the trashcan because it was a cheap piece of junk. The second I currently own and was made by Bear MGC. It's more on the practical side of butterfly knife designs, but the blade is pretty dull. I really need to get something to sharpen it with.

But can you do this?

-snip-

Better question; can you do this?

28KCZgj.gif

Lucky    0

I've had two butterfly knives. The first was a piece of shit, I legitimately threw it in the trashcan because it was a cheap piece of junk. The second I currently own and was made by Bear MGC. It's more on the practical side of butterfly knife designs, but the blade is pretty dull. I really need to get something to sharpen it with.

But can you do this?

-snip-

28KCZgj.gif

I can do both :3 been practicing. There are tutorial videos on youtube about how you can do it ^^

Lucky    0

-gifsnip-

Done with practicing, got it down :) Will post some vids on it. Pretty easy once you get a hang of it.