Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 03:59
Sign in to follow this  
Samaritan

Offical Elite: Dangerous Thread

2 minutes ago, KyleRP said:

You need horizons to see the ship in shipyard.

I have horizons, just mustn't have found a station that sells it. I'm heading on shortly so my search will continue.

Just now, Lad said:

-Snip-

*Shudders* oh its so ugly... oh god...

Just now, KyleRP said:

*Shudders* oh its so ugly... oh god...

Tbh it doesn't look too bad to me at least. Handles pretty nicely and is quite fast. Nearly made my money back with this thing already.

Just now, Lad said:

Tbh it doesn't look too bad to me at least. Handles pretty nicely and is quite fast. Nearly made my money back with this thing already.

Nah, if you want to make money? go for a type 7. Pretty sure it holds more slots for passenger missions.

Just now, KyleRP said:

Nah, if you want to make money? go for a type 7. Pretty sure it holds more slots for passenger missions.

See I was going to but I didn't feel like selling my ASP for it. With the money I had I could have bought the ship you got as well but I wanted more credits. My next ship is going to be the Type 7 for sure though. 

Was fun last night @Lad, still cannot believe I spent 30 mins sitting in a station deciding whether on not to buy a Chieftan. After all that messing about I settled on a Dolphin. Need to outfit it better for more space for passengers. I should be on again tonight for a couple of hours.

Trying to get the min jump range of my asp to 50ly+. Atm on 49.85ly. Soon™

11 hours ago, Owen said:

Trying to get the min jump range of my asp to 50ly+. Atm on 49.85ly. Soon™

A legend has appeared!!!

@Jack Bandit if you haven't already get yourself involved in the passenger missions, that is were the money is at. I did 3 x 1 jump passenger missions and made about 800.000cr in about 30mins. Got myself a Dolphin, it's only about 1.6million cr (stock) so I have my ASP in storage:

Image result for elite dolphin ship

@Owen long time. Nice to see an OG popping in to say hello. Add me on Elite - My CMDR name is Moses Taylor

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 9:18 PM, Lad said:

I'm on the Elite Dangerous tab on TS.

Yeah, I sneaked that channel into TS...shhh.

Nice vid I just watched, shows the beauty of this game, (watch in full screen, HD).

14 hours ago, Samaritan said:

@Jack Bandit if you haven't already get yourself involved in the passenger missions, that is were the money is at. I did 3 x 1 jump passenger missions and made about 800.000cr in about 30mins. Got myself a Dolphin, it's only about 1.6million cr (stock) so I have my ASP in storage.

@Owen long time. Nice to see an OG popping in to say hello. Add me on Elite - My CMDR name is Moses Taylor

Yeah, I sneaked that channel into TS...shhh.

is it only certain missions?

1 minute ago, Jack Bandit said:

is it only certain missions?

All passenger missions. As long as you outfit the right cabins etc. There are economy, business and first class cabins. 

ndZLJIK.jpg

Finally got a federal corvette into my hangar of space ships

Just now, XzweN said:

ndZLJIK.jpg

Finally got a federal corvette into my hangar of space ships

Fuck me that's a beauty.

For those of you who haven't got it yet, Elite: Dangerous is on offer on Steam at the moment. Go take a look.

eWkymqK.jpg

Finished off upgrading and engineering my combat corvette. In the process of making a new one for exploration though.

Am streaming 

Now using OBS for it

Edited by Owen

Am streaming again

The journey begins

12 hours ago, Owen said:

The journey begins

That is a very long journey, 22,000 Light Years away I believe (even at 50ly jump range that is 440 jumps). I hope you made a packed lunch. I would love to make that journey but still trying to make some CR's in the bubble. The grind is real.

12 hours ago, Samaritan said:

That is a very long journey, 22,000 Light Years away I believe (even at 50ly jump range that is 440 jumps). I hope you made a packed lunch. I would love to make that journey but still trying to make some CR's in the bubble. The grind is real.

Also let me know if you need to make some money. Me and Dax can help you out. We do the heavy lifting for a few missions and we can net you 10 mil+

fc7add33e3.jpg

We made it to Colonia in about 2 days. This is 300ly out from Colonia. And this is not even close to the centre yet.