Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:18
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Thumper

Offical Elite: Dangerous Thread

Thumper    0

EliteDangerous.jpg

This is the Official DayZRP Elite: Dangerous thread. Post your videos, screenshots, trade routes. Quite a few staff members play in the beta. If you would like to join us, send us a poke and we will get you the information. Also, when I have time I will update this post with more information.

Thumper    0

Shut it woman, you are supposed to be working!

I have named my ship Liberty, using the Voice Attack program if anyone is wondering. She at least listens to my commands!

I watch Isinona play. They're pretty damn good and seems do insane stuff. Makes it looks so easy but it definitely isn't. I want the game so much, however it's a little pricey atm whilst in beta.

Here's one of the videos.

[video=youtube]

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Reminds me of Star Citizen 0_0

Looks cool though.

gr1ves    3

I watch Isinona play. They're pretty damn good and seems do insane stuff. Makes it looks so easy but it definitely isn't. I want the game so much, however it's a little pricey atm whilst in beta.

[video=youtube]

That was awesome!

[video=youtube]

That was awesome!

You should watch the rest of them. All equally as crazy good.

Thumper    0

Yeah, I have seen those. They are really good. It's worth getting at least the Pre-order if you can.

Thumper    0

Let us know if you do, RedCoat. We have a private group set up and it's fun playing all on the same server.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

...must.. resist... money!

noooo

Conor    254

Here's a video I recorded for Dax.

He wanted to hear what his new ship sounded like, he was flying the Anaconda, currently the biggest, most expensive ship in the game.

Side note: The voice comms you hear after 1:40 are all un-edited IG comms.

[video=youtube]

Thumper    0

I spent the $75.00 on the beta. More for Voice Attack. Now I am looking at getting a $200.00 TrackIR just to play this game. Shhhh...don't tell the wife.

Thumper    0

Is it super hard to play without TrackIR? :(

Oh no...TrackIR is jus an option that I want:)

d59cc45574.png

My old ship.

Samaritan    350

I so need to get this, I remember playing the original. So is this multiplayer, I thought it was a single player game?

Roman    0

Gotta be honest, it looks kinda amazing, but I'm too lazy and don't have enough time to get into a game like this.

Love the sounds.

Thumper    0

I so need to get this, I remember playing the original. So is this multiplayer, I thought it was a single player game?

Yeah its an MMO. Solo, group and online play.

Kat    101

I spent the $75.00 on the beta. More for Voice Attack. Now I am looking at getting a $200.00 TrackIR just to play this game. Shhhh...don't tell the wife.

ummm...you just did. Looks like the couch is going to be your friend for quite a while!!

gr1ves    3

ummm...you just did. Looks like the couch is going to be your friend for quite a while!!

hawkward.jpg

Besphynx    0

Quick question, can this be played on keyboard and if so is it extremely hard to do? Might need to invest for this and Star Citizen when it comes out :)

Oh, and when do you guys normally play server time, kind of a big factor here of me getting it :/

FireMatt    1

Quick question, can this be played on keyboard and if so is it extremely hard to do? Might need to invest for this and Star Citizen when it comes out :)

Oh, and when do you guys normally play server time, kind of a big factor here of me getting it :/

I played with keyboard for a little while before I got a joystick and it's very easy. It's not one of those flying games that's "Joystick or nothing" and very enjoyable.

But keep in mind it is an MMO so there will be inevitable grinding for credits to get new ships or weapons however Dax has found a nifty little tool called the trade calculator to maximise your profits from trading :D

I'll see if Dax can post a sort of guide on here on how to use it.

We also play Euro+American timezones :)

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

Mmmhh.. Can I be a Somali space pirate in this?

Smith    1

Looks beautiful - but how will it differ from Star Citizen?