Server time: 2017-10-19, 10:55
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
SafeString

PZH by Dr Mark Taylor

Does anyone play actively as a Zombie Chacter ?

I've known a fair few in the past who did. Not sure if they'd agree with the above but it's easily justifiable as your opinion based on your own studies.

Nah but I am intrigued on the idea

Its pretty hard to rolepay but I have but this up to help people along and explain why there character is like that. PZH make sense as these are the normal stage of the infection

Normal Stages of the infection:

There are only 3 stages of infection:

- Infected. Your immune system cannot handle the virus and therefore you have turned within 5-6 hours once it hit your bloodstream.

- Immune. You're one of the lucky 5-15% (Just a rough guess based on current population I have seen) of the world's population that are immune to the zombie virus. Once immune, your immune system can handle the virus if it for some reason gets into your bloodstream. The majority of the survivors are immune, which serves to explain why they dont turn when being pummeled on a daily basis by the zekes.

- Non-immune but not infected. You're not immune but you're not infected, and if a zombie scratches you or the virus gets in your bloodstream you're pretty much screwed. There's no way you can find it, there's no cure, there's not even a vaccine. If this happen its just a matter of time. Some more resilient people can last a little longer before turning, but its always a matter of hours and not days.

I've known a fair few in the past who did. Not sure if they'd agree with the above but it's easily justifiable as your opinion based on your own studies.

That why I try to say its a standard but it may differ person to person

Matt    24

This is a really cool concept man if I ever had a zombie character I would definetly follow PZH idea can definetly tell you worked hard on it also so I hope it gets good recognition in the future.

KpopKilla    74

Does anyone play actively as a Zombie Character ?

I play as one, although I'm incredibly decomposed. I've head of other zombie characters they are just hard to find.

Does anyone play actively as a Zombie Character ?

I play as one, although I'm incredibly decomposed. I've head of other zombie characters they are just hard to find.

Would you be willing to RP with PZH and help the development of the it ? It would be nice to see a case where the PZH virus had become more active on the outside and started attacking the outer-lay of the Host

Mellstrom    21

I really like this idea, its a good concept with a lot of potential if done right.

All i can say is that it looks like i'm going to brush of my hazmat suit soon...

I really like this idea, its a good concept with a lot of potential if done right.

All i can say is that it looks like i'm going to brush of my hazmat suit soon...

Wish I could find some more people wanting o RP as PZH's Would be good

KpopKilla    74

Would you be willing to RP with PZH and help the development of the it ? It would be nice to see a case where the PZH virus had become more active on the outside and started attacking the outer-lay of the Host

I would if I can find you, I've been looking for a doctor to conduct "maintenance" to keep me alive.

I don't want to say much, but hopefully you aren't looking for a cure as my character embraces zombification.

I would if I can find you, I've been looking for a doctor to conduct "maintenance" to keep me alive.

I don't want to say much, but hopefully you aren't looking for a cure as my character embraces zombification.

They is no "cure" do you want to contact me on the Radio on the forums ?

Frozen    45

Active.. no but I have 1.

Active.. no but I have 1.

Trying to encourage more people to Play as them as it would be interesting to have some lore behind the PZH

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

The people mentioned above are usually dangerous therefore every civilian should avoid them at all costs.

If you come by one of them and you can't leave the area, take him out immediately.

Sign in to follow this