Server time: 2017-08-23, 15:33

Sign in to follow this  
Stradic

Camp Supplies

Stradic    266

Hi Everyone,

So hopefully I am in the correct forum area but I was wondering if someone could answer a few questions for me:

1- When placing down a tent:

A- how long does the tent stay for?

B- can other people disassemble it and take it for themselves?

2- Other then the Trade Post what is another base where people would most likely go to drop/pick up supplies?

I only ask this as my in game character has taken it upon himself to scavenge the wasteland for supplies in order to help other survivors but other then waiting around for the trade post to open I would rather go to another camp to drop these supplies off.

So if you have any recommendations of a camp/settlement in which would benefit on having free supplies dropped off to help other survivors please let me know.

Rifleman    14

A - The tent stays for around a week if it is left untouched for an entire week

B - people can't dismantle tents however they can destroy them by running them over

As for dropping off supplies, If/when Solace gets accepted, any donations will be greatly appreciated

Tamaster92    14

You can also set tents on fire with a jerry can and matches to destroy it :D

Sin    114

It is wise to donate generously to the Free Medics. You never know when you'll need their help.

CLF also accepts donations, but we're usually pretty well supplied, so make it worth our while ;)

Stradic    266

You can also set tents on fire with a jerry can and matches to destroy it :D

That comment, this was all I could think of when I read it:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp9K4-DHsBA

B - people can't dismantle tents however they can destroy them by running them over

As for dropping off supplies, If/when Solace gets accepted, any donations will be greatly appreciated

Let us know how you go with that, I've helped out a few of the Grey Fangs before in the past and would gladly make donations to you guys.

It is wise to donate generously to the Free Medics. You never know when you'll need their help.

CLF also accepts donations, but we're usually pretty well supplied, so make it worth our while ;)

The Free Medics is probably the group I have given the most donations to in the past, I would normally drop supplies off to the camp next to the dam which I was told was run by the Free Medics however people have told me to avoid that area now as apparently the Free Medics mostly operate at the Trade Post and that camp is now a common hotspot for bandits.

CLF I will have to see, my in game character had a first time bad experience with a few members and has heard stories about them so he is a bit weary of them.

Mace    10

Just a quick clarification, by "left untouched" you can't just open a tent, you have to actively put something into it or take something out of it for the timer to be reset. The same goes for stashes.

Laurence Taylor    3

You should come to the NWAF, SOBR are welcome to donations ^_^

I've had a group of 4 tents and a ural stay in the same place for about a month, and the new patch's wipe was what took them.

Stradic    266

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the information in regards to the tents. My main reason for asking that was because I recently came across one and would like to set it up at one of the settlements in order for me to drop supplies off. So again if you know of a settlement/camp that would benefit a lot of other survivors let me know :)